Chaper 1 - A New Appearance

Starting with a new appearance, you should make your self look like you have friends. You will learn about making friends later on. The look you'll look for a douche/slutty look. This will help make you look cool. First off, we want to get rid of all those nasty zits on your face, so use face wash. Nose strips will help too. Then go but a high class kit of acne cream. This will help make your face less nasty. Make sure you get a gym membership so you can get muscles. This will help you get a date. Next go to a store with someone that is very fashionable. They can help pick out nice clothes. Make sure you spend all your money on expensive clothes every week. You will also need about 5 pairs of shoes to make this work. Lastly, you need to have a good hygiene, such as your teeth. You should also go to the hair salon and get a nice hair do. Making sure you have that will get you a date. If you wear glasses use contact lens. This will hide the fact your blind. If you wear a retainer your out of luck. New apply all this to yourself and you should like beautiful/handsome. Thats the look you going for my friend.

Hey its me, sorry in dont have a cover but it would be nice if someone could make one for me. This is meant to be joke. But for now enjoy my first book. - Thomas