Venom

It was the evening at Siraki.. A loud thunderclap.. The whole bar rattled.

It rained with sudden spells and with a pause in between. This old and famous joint attracted many sect of people with their aimless aspirations to spend the evening with drinks and some good local delicacies which the bar offered. The taste of their finger food was so good that even people from neighboring villages made a short trip to the bar every evening to enjoy the taste with their favorite drinks. The dwarf waiter came near "that" table he feared the most. He approached and asked hesitantly: "anything more sir..?".. "if i want anything, i will order. Now you go and mind your business", a big tight slap on the dwarf's little face. 

It was Naga. Six-foot tall, very strong and muscular body, greenish brown eyes, French beard, a big "Anchor" tattoo on his muscular forearm, and a brown-leather cowboy hat. As usual, he was drowned in drinks and he had to pick the small and defenseless waiter. 

Naga rubbed his hands and looked at his opposite table where two Chinese men were sitting. He said, "Don't worry gentlemen. You will have your shipment by tomorrow".. The Chinese men didn't say anything and looked at Naga filled with doubtful eyes.. "Do you have doubts on my words? come and see my jeep".. said Naga and he walked the Chinese men to the backside of the club. They too followed Naga like curious high-school drug buyers.

Naga opened the trunk of his jeep and he showed the content of his trunk to the Chinese men. He said, "Look at this gentlemen.." and there was skull and skin of a Himalayan snow leopard. Once a magnificent predator, now just an ornamental display for the greedy barbarians. One of the Chinese guy screamed" this cant be! I cant believe it. Is this original or are you scamming us?". Naga said: "If you can, test it now and you will find that its original. I never sell anything fake. If Naga cant deliver the original, no one else can. Moreover, if you are not interested in animals, check out the front side of the car".. 

One of the Chinese guy went to the front side of the car and saw there were two sedated girl children in the front seat with their thick jackets on. He immediately shouted: "We don't want these.. we just wanted a wild tiger's meat. If you cant provide, let us know so that we are not fooled by your false promises. We don't need this". "Take it easy", Naga said, "These young girls are part of a different consignment. They are not for you. They are for the Rajasthani Brothers. They know how to make them dance", laughed Naga devilishly. 

Having seen what Naga can deliver, the Chinese men resorted to defense and said: "Okay.. deliver what we agreed on. Once you have the tiger killed, send us the picture immediately. We will wire the money. But remember, we will be present when you cut the flesh. We are not buying anything given to us in a plastic bag". 

Naga nodded his head firmly, closed the front door and went back to the back of his jeep. He slammed the trunk door and said: "Gentlemen, We will start our hunting tomorrow".