Chapter 3

So, what it is that our dear little sister got herself into now?, Klaus casually exclaimed.

He is instructing his hybrids for errands while Elijah is reading a book.

She asked not to be disturbed, for your information Niklaus, Elijah answered with a bored tone.

Oh! Come on! All her eternity she wants to be human and when she got her wish she went into sulking. Even you should accept that it is a lot hypocritical. Even for Rebekah, Elijah, admit it.

Elijah went to being silent.

Klaus smiled sheepishly at that, he knows that he got his brother. Elijah is agreeing with him on this one.

I have made the great Elijah silent for once, that too in regarding with my sister. I have noted this day Elijah.

Yeah whatever niklaus!

Klaus and Elijah has both been shocked when they found out that Rebekah was stuck in a human form. They offered to help with a witch to get back her body but the witch claimed it's been a strong spell. And when they get the witch to perform the spell, she revealed the horrifying information. He can still replay the events like it happened yesterday.

Rebekah in her human form throwed a flower vase at the wall breaking it into pieces which broke the silence in the room.

You! You better reverse this spell or I'm going to snap you in half. Do you understand? Rebekah threatened the poor with they had asked to help.

The witch was in tears of fear already.

It's not possible miss. It's a very powerful spell. And since it's already a finite spell there is no remedy for that at all. We have to wait to wear it off.

You! Nasty.. Rebekah tried to go at the witch before Klaus stopped her. Elijah escorted the witch out.

She shook her brother's hands off and she is furiously shaking.

I don't get it you know. You are human, something you always wanted your whole life, now that you got it, you do want it? Klaus exclaimed.

I want it to be permanent Niklaus, not a one year deal, and I want my body not a rental.

Still it is a good deal don't you think, to have a trial run before you chose to be human permanently. After all, you have forgot what it's like to be human. Heavens, we all have forgotten for centuries now, Klaus reasoned.

Rebekah, I think you need to calm down. You can be here with us for the time being and we all can try to make the best out of this situation, Elijah claimed.

No, I don't want to see anyone and let them know that I am Rebekah bloody mikelson trapped in human form. I'm not going to watch them laugh at me.

Nobody will dare to laugh at you, Klaus breathed in a low dangerous tone.

Sometimes Rebekah have been surprised at her brother's protectiveness over her, especially Klaus. She knows that Klaus is mad at her for loathing caroline forbes. He thinks that she will do some kind of irreversible damage. He doesn't approve most of her choices and she knows that even though Niklaus was annoyed at her most of the times, he will protect her at all costs.

Elijah smiled at her in an assuring way agreeing with Niklaus. But they don't know high schoolers like she do. And she hate to be in a human form which doesn't look anything like her. She need a break from everything.

I need a break.

Klaus and Elijah tried to interject something but she cut them off before either of them say anything.