Chapter 8

Elijah wandered the streets. He see that the tourism overflows in the town.

Tourists following the guides here and there, shopping in the witches shop. Of course they are not taking things seriously about the witchcraft, but still it’s actually fun to watch actual witches try to be a voodoo magic in order to get the human’s attention.

He also note that no werewolf was in sight. So sophie was telling the truth. Marcel is running the town now with his tight rules. The sun have set and the shops are getting closed except for a few. The night has befallen on the beautiful town.

He heard the vampires shouting and coming in his way. He hided in a dark spot overviewing everything. He saw the vampires destroying the witches things and trying to show strength over them. Honestly it was a pathetic sight to see. What the hell happened to marcel?

He can see that the vampires are no less than savages, it’s just a surprise that he is just witnessing Marcels army. Maybe that is the reason, he just wants an army, savage vampires nothing more.

He also saw Niklaus with Marcel coming down the streets. He can see the disappointment flashing across his brother for a fraction of a second before he settled into amusement. His brother is with him on this one. Niklaus hates people who don’t behave responsibly. He can hear that Marcel is explaining the ways of the town.

Humans were fed and compelled to forget so that they can have the steady flow of tourists.

When they start to near his place he went to the town’s bar which is at the corner of the street. He saw the bar is getting closed. He can also see a bartender cleaning up the bar.

We are closed!

He saw the blond female coming over to him with an apologetic smile

Oh! My bad

Yeah!

He can see that she is a human.

I’m new here. Elijah

Right. Camille.

She looked at him to move and he smiled at that

Of course. Will meet you tomorrow.

You are staying?

For some days I guess

You guess? It sounds like you are not even sure.

Well I was planning to pay a visit. Important business. But it seems like I have to stay here since the work is not finished

This town is like that. It will grab you and make you stay.

I guess so

But it’s usually tourists, You are here regarding work. A perfectionist I guess?

Elijah looked intrigued at that

Sorry my bad. I’m doing a major in Psychology. Part time bartender, You are in a tourist heaven and yet you are here for work, so I was intrigued, that’s all

That’s Impressive, he smiled genuinely at her

Camille smiled at him shyly. The man is handsome and well spoken. And she can tell he is a good man. She see that he checked his watch and his features changed.

Getting late for something?

Elijah laughed at that. The bartender is turning out to be more and more interesting.

You’re correct Camille. I’m afraid. It’s a pleasure meeting you, Good night, Elijah bid farewell

Good night, Camille responded.