part 7

The more you both got to know more about bular. He is nice if he wants to be. Angor rot made sure that we are safe from any harm. Once you four noticed the sun was going down. You knew you and your brother would need to go back home.

Anna: bular my brother and I would need to go back to the castle.

Nicklaus: our parents would be worrying about us by now.

Bular: okay but I want to see you both again alright.

Anna: meet us at the garden again.

Bular: okay then princess and prince.

When he touched you both and seen his future dying in front you both by two creatures that you haven't met yet. You four walked back at the entrance of the forest. You guys seen the the king and queen of camelot. They were going into the forest to look for you both.

Anna: father we are fine here. They walked us back.

Arthur: thank you both looking after my kids here.

Bular: of course human king. Is it alright for us to visit them again.

Arthur: of course bular. The thing is we heard another creature from the shadows. I am not sure if a new creature but the sound of it. It was a bird but....

Nicklaus: a new bird?

Bular: I am not sure what it was but I will look into it.

Arthur: thank you bular.

Bular: of course.

Arthur: will they have training tonight angor rot?

Angor: it would be up to them.

Anna: we have been asleep for awhile. So we should train tonight. Your brother agrees with you.

Angor: okay then lady Anna and prince Nicklaus.

Once it was night time. Your trainers were there already except for draal.

Anna: where is draal?

Angor: I don't know kanjigar where is your son?

Kanjigar: he doesn't trust your judgment on gunmar and bular.

Anna: wait why couldn't he tell me tonight then asking you to tell me that. It might take awhile for him.

Kanjigar: It would take him awhile after everything....

Anna: is it about what our grandfather uther had done.

Kanjigar: yes it was my lady.

Anna: I was hoping to see him tonight because ... (you heard draal coming.) I knew if I did call him a coward. He would have run faster that. (You aimed your weapon at his gronk nuks again.)

Draal: how did you know that I was coming?

Nicklaus: sir Lancelot had trained us with a cloth because you got to know your enemies will not play nice.

Angor: that is also good to know too.

All of us started to train more and more.

Until when you and your brother turned 15 years old within days. Everyone was their even the trolls too. You looked more beautiful as your mother and your brother looked as handsome as father. The two that was at the party when you and your brother were 10 years old came back to the party. When you were going to get something to drink or eat. The boy that grabbed your arm came over to you. You remembered him and you walked away from him but he blocked you from leaving.

Anna: leave me alone sir please.

Other prince: I know we got off the wrong side of things but please....