part 15

when you were able to see the book and looked through it. elijah handed you some hard ones to see where you need to be at. you passed them but at the same time they took some energy out of you. he got you before you fallen into the floor.

elijah: looks like you need to go to the low ones work from their.

anna: yeah that would be nice.

((this is still in the old days.))

elijah: since you worked from this morning til this evening darling. why not take a break.

anna: okay then elijah.

you got some water to drink because they did drink human blood and you didnt want to be in the room with them until you got used to it after awhile.

niklaus: i hope i can give you some training myself anna.

anna: what kind of training niklaus?

niklaus: a sword play. if you are up to it?

anna: okay its been awhile for me that I got to hold a sword except for these ones of course.

He hands you a sword one of his and he gots one too. He got into his steps of his sword play and you got into your steps too. you both had trained for awhile and it was nice of doing that too. they also are your family too. after awhile your powers got a little to strong to much for you and you didnt want to break their hearts that you had to move on. it was over a dinner one time that you had to tell them.

anna: hey you guys their is something that i need to tell you something.

elijah: what is wrong dear little sister?

anna: i have to go visit someone for awhile and i will come back but dont know when though.

niklaus:did we do something wrong here?

anna: no its ,,, me because the powers within me is getting to strong me.

rebekah: so our mother book didnt help you?

anna: it did but now my magic is leveling up on. i have other friends that can help me on that. i was just letting you know that i need to head by tomorrow.

elijah: we will have one last dinner and breakfast before you leave us.

anna: thank you for understanding this all of you. you three did became my family my brothers and a sister to me.

you four hugged each other and want to remember the moments with each other too. one last dinner and you guys had played with each other once more before bed. when you guys went to bed you end up passing out from the best moments before leaving.

the next morning

you guys got up and having a breakfast together.

niklaus: where will you be going anna?

anna: i need to see another friend that might help me control my powers more.

elijah: well you are always welcome to come back here if you want anna.

anna: i will come back here but one day i will help you guys in return.

rebekah: we will do the same for you anna because you are a sister to us as well.

once you guys got done with breakfast you had to get ready for the train to leave New Orleans. they took to the train station and had their last hug from you and goodbyes as well. you seen them out of the window with tears coming down your face.

You traveled to New York and did meet a boy his name is Howard stark future father of Tony stark. You seen him being kicked out of someone's house and it was his parents home. ((Lets say he was about 7 or 8 years old.)) He was crying to be brought back inside the home but no one came to get him and he waited for awhile and you couldnt let him get hurt by anyone else here. So you came to him and asked him. If he would want to come with you.