part 10

Morgana went to her brothers room and he was already waiting to do the punishment that he was going to do.

Morgana: brother please you can stop this from happening.

Arthur: anna told me that she fell in love with bular 5 years ago. Did you know about it?

Morgana: of course I did brother but she asked me and her mother not to tell you.

Arthur: of course she would have asked you both to keep it as a secret away from me. Also last night she told me that she wanted to see him and be comfort by him but he pushed her away also threatening her to never returned to the forest or else her and her brother will be k!lled. He says he would do it himself.

Morgana: so she is already hurt. You .....

Lancelot walks into the room and says, "king Arthur it's ready. If you ....

Arthur: I am ....

You come into the room in the chains because you stayed in the dungon with the other creatures that came into the kingdom.

Anna: I just want to get it over with father.

When you were in the cells last night the trolls and smaller creatures. Wanted to know why you were in a cell with them.

Female troll: why are you down here princess?

Anna: I broke the law by going into the forest that my mother was hurt and I did get hurt to but not as bad by a creature that I don't know. I fell in love with some troll.

Female troll: who was it?

Anna: he is the son of gunmar the black.

Female troll: bular?

Anna: before all this madness came to be. We were a thing but until I went to the forest again after all these years. I wanted to be near him and be comfort by him. Until he broke my heart by saying that he would k!ll me and my brother if we went to the forest again. I didn't want to believe it and when I tried to get near him....

Female troll: what did he do?!

Anna: he pins me down to the ground and had his sword at my throat. When he seen my fear he let's me go and I ran back to my horse. He and his father made sure that i got back to my horse but before that I left. I said to him that I loved him. He was shocked to hear that from me. We once knew each other before this happened. We were in love but now this happens.

Female troll: I am so sorry sweetie but bular that you once knew is gone and he ain't coming back.

Anna: I understand that clearly miss? I never got your name.

Female troll: I can't remember my name.

Anna: well how about Deya because you look like a fighter.

Female troll: deya I like it kid. Of course I am a fighter. Is this why your father had put you in a cell. That you went to the forest?

Anna: yeah it was. I am here for my punishment that is the 25 wips on my back.

Deya: make your father change his mind?!

Anna: I won't because what is the point? The troll that I fell in love with had changed. I waited for him to come to see me. I sent out paper birds to sent out to him. I always seen him outside of the forest but never came to see me. I sent out more letters to him.

Deya: so you truly did love bular right kid?

Anna: I did love him but not anymore deya because after what has happened? I will only think about my family to love them. I will care for the good trolls still.