part 19

anna: bular to keep some people or other creatures alive has a price to pay.

Bular: I see you know that feeling too.

Anna: yes but that is belongs in the past and it stays in the past okay. Now we are going to fix it together. The thing is that we are going to have a problem.

Vendel: what kind of a problem?

Anna: we will need to have.... Gunmar out of the darklands.

Vendel: do you know how hard it was to put him in the darklands!

Anna: vendel his army will be against us and him too.

Bular: what do you mean?

Anna: the titans will use them.

Draal: did you hit your head hard against something anna. I don't know if I heard it right that I heard you say that we need Gunmar out.

Anna: we do need him draal. I.... can bring that side that I know of him back out. I am sure that I can help him.

Kanjigar: sorry lady anna. We won't help you bring him back out.

You and jim having shocking face on.
You walked away from them.

Draal: go ahead Anna run away again. Like you did to us all those centuries ago!!

You stopped at your track because after hearing that calling you out like.

Anna: I am not running draal!!! Well ... good luck finding yourself being on replay again!! Jim is trying to stop it from happening. He is trying to safe all of you!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO WAKE UP MERLIN AND HAVE HIM KNOCK SOME SINCE INTO YOU DRAAL AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! i know you guys dont trust me because of that.

You walked away while everyone is looking at you with shocking face because you yold them what happened to them. you went to the stairs and starting to cry until bular came over to you.

bular: anna please look at me.

anna: why bular? why dont you hate me because that i didnt stay with them.

you look at bular and holding out his hand out to you. You did take his hand and you hugged him.

bular: i understand that what you had to do, was right because you wanted to keep them safe from you. your magic was getting to stronger for you stay around them.

Anna: bular....

Bular: anna over the centuries without you being in my life. It has been hell for me until I have seen you again. Anna I do love you and I don't want to lose you again after this battle.

You had tears coming down your face. Knowing his feelings for you are true and you were about to kiss him. Kanjigar had made a sound that you both looked at him.

Anna: um What is it kanjigar?

Kanjigar: I know my son went to far of what he said but I am here to apologize for his action.

Bular: why ....

Anna: its alright kanjigar. what is it kanjigar?

kanjigar: we do agree to fight in this battle lady anna.

anna: thank you kanjigar. i do have some allies here and i want you guys to meet them at my place here in Arcadia. its in the woods anyway and the sun should down already.

vendel: why couldnt you bring them with you?

anna: lets say some of them are to big to get in here vendel. so can you guys please follow me.