Doing It All For Us - Part 3

Warnings: Drugs, language, overdose, withdrawals, sobriety, California sober, using marijuana to help with withdrawals, seizure, addiction

"I haven't heard from him in two days, Court. That's weird, right?" You say into the phone as you pace your living room.

"I mean yeah it is but it's also Rafe." She responded.

"He always texts me back,"

"Look, try not to worry too much. He's probably just dealing with family shit. The Cameron's look well put together but they're not."

You sigh. "Okay, but if I don't hear from him in the morning I'm going over there."

"Deal. Until then, I have a present for you. Be over in 10." Courtney says, hanging up the phone before you can even answer.

You pace around your living room in a pair of panties and one of Rafe's old t-shirts he'd left at your house.

You pulled out your phone again and dialed your dads number. No answer, as usual. You opt to send him a text instead.

When will you be home next? Maybe we could grab dinner? Miss you.

You shut your phone off. Excited for Courtney to get there so you wouldn't be alone anymore. Rafe had dropped you off at your house, promising he'd see you the next day. You haven't heard from him since. You're so used to his presence. Almost dependent on it. Addicted.

You quickly poured out another line and railed it quickly, chasing it down with a shot of tequila. You cringed at the taste but relaxed feeling the substances take hold of your body.

Courtney finally knocked at your door and you were quick to answer it, throwing yourself into her arms.

"Hey," She chuckled as she wrapped her long arms around you. "You okay?"

You pulled back. "Yeah, just...stressed."

"Well stress no more!" She said as she skipped into your house, pulling her small back pack from her shoulders. "I got you something."

"What is it?"

She wiggles her eyebrows knowingly before pulling something from the small side pocket of her back pack. She held up a baggie with two colorful pills inside. "Ecstasy."

Your eyes widen and your lips follow. "No fucking way!"

"Yep! And not just any ecstasy..." She says. You wait impatiently for her reply. "Pink yin-yangs, baby!"

"Fuck, Court! Where did you find these?!"

"Fucked Barry for them," She shrugs. "He only had a couple. Didn't wanna give them up but I worked my fucking witchcraft pussy magic on him." She chuckles.

You run to her and hold her face between your hands, bringing her head down so you can kiss her face all over. "You're my favorite fucking slut!"

"I know," Courtney smiles. She take the pills out of the bag and drops one in your hand. "Cheers bitch!" She smirks.

"Bottoms up!" You said as you both pop the pills in your mouth and chase it with a shot to swallow.

----------------------------

You woke up on your kitchen floor next to Courtney. Her feet in your face and yours in hers.

"Fuck," You groaned as you tried to sit up. Courtney stirred next to you.

You heard a knock on your door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Courtney whined. You pulled yourself up on the counter, resting your chin on the marble as you stared at the front door.