Outtake - Ecstasy

Warnings: Language, kissing, drugs (ecstasy)

It only took about 30 minutes for the ecstasy to kick in. "Holy shit," You breathed.

"I missed this feeling," Courtney said from beside you.

You turned to look at her and watched as your eyes traced across the room. The fairy lights you had hung around your house began to look brighter. You brought your hand up to your face and waved it back and forth. The trails they left briefly in the air made you giggle.

"I want to dance," Courtney said. She got up and moved to the speakers. The way she moved was so light and elegant, as if she was walking on air.

When the music started you swear you could have orgasmed. The bass hit you in all the right places.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=879ysA4h9r4

Courtney came over and pulled you off the couch. You let her lead as she spun you around the room. You threw your head back in pure bliss as the sounds penetrated your ear drums.

The two of you danced for what felt like hours. It was as if the room was spinning around you. You couldn't really tell which way was up but you had never felt more alive in your life.

Before you knew it, Courtney's lips were pressed to yours. You could taste the light strawberry flavor that lingered on her lips from her drink earlier. You smiled against her and pulled her closer, wrapping your arms up around her neck.

You opened your mouth, inviting her tongue in as you swayed to the music. This was it. This was pure ecstasy.

She pulled away slightly. "You know," She whispered just loud enough for you to hear her over the music. "I hate everyone in the world but you."

You smiled at her words. "I love you more than I've ever loved anything," You admit in your euphoric state.

You stared into Courtney's eyes for a solid 10 minutes as you both peaked.

"Hey, Court?" You ask.

"Yes, Sunflower?"

You smiled. You hadn't heard that nickname in years.

"Can we build a fort?" You ask.

"I thought you'd never ask," She smiled, placing one last soft kiss on your lips.

The two of you quickly began tearing apart your large couch and stacking cushions on top of eachother, throwing blankets over them.

When you were finally happy with your work you both crawled inside. The light from outside cast a pink glow inside your new little world.

"We always made the best forts." Courtney chuckled.

"Your parents hated us for always tearing up the couch," You responded.

"Worth it." She smiled.

You thought back to when you were kids. Always making a mess in the living room. You and Courtney would bring snacks and books into your forts and you wouldn't come out for days. You even slept in them, wrapped up in eachothers arms as you listened to the soft hum of the tv just outside.

"You know Rafe is in love with you, right?" She said, pulling you from your thought.

"What?"

"Everyone can see it. That's why so many girls hate you. Because Rafe Cameron has never loved anybody."

You closed your eyes and smiled. Truth was, you loved Rafe too. You hadn't even known him for that long but no one had ever made you feel the way he does. Warm, peaceful, calm, weightless, safe. Being with Rafe was like being at home.

"Kelce said he's never seen him like this. You're all he cares about." She adds.

You kept your eyes closed as you swayed from side to side. "I miss him..." You whisper. "I hope he comes home soon."

Rafe belonged with you, that much you knew.

"Twin flames," Courtney whispered, brushing your hair back behind your ear.

"Mmmm," You smiled.