Ep.5 The Okami boys

Just another day of chilling with my two best friends, Ryoji and Daisuke. My name is Maro Ishikawa and I'm 22 years old. Ryoji is 20 and Daisuke is 19. We have been friends since elementary school days. Before I met them, I was shy and never wanted to talk to anyone. I was a loner, like a rogue ninja or wolf. In those elementary days, Ryoji and Daisuke saw me sitting alone outside on the park bench. I was in my head wondering about things and my parents' life before owning a rice patty shop and I know owning a rice patty shop would want to own that, really? Two people came up to me and said what are up to buddy? I said, "Well, I'm just wondering and thinking about things, that's all. They said we saw you sitting alone here on the bench. Are you okay? I said yeah, everything is okay. I was pondering and wondering, like I said before. Do you have any friends? Not really, I have just been a loner. I just like to stay by myself and just admire my surroundings around me. My name is Ryoji and my name is Daisuke let's be best friends all three of us, I said I would like that very much, my name is Maro Ishikawa nice to meet you guys I'm from Kyoto how about you guys, where are you guys from? We are from Osaka, Ryoji and I have been friends since kindergarten and guess what? I'm like what? I shouldn't be telling you this but since we friend's I'll tell you this so don't judge me on this, ok? I said OK, look both of our parents are a part of this organization and they are in charge of this family of this organization and I'm like what is he talking about? Ryoji and I parents are in the mafia. Wait a minute, you're saying your parents are in the mafia? Yes, they are for real, we had to tell you so it won't be any lies between us. I'm shocked at this point I didn't know my two best friend's parents were a part of the mafia but, I'm glad they talked about their parents. Anyway, we are all older now and our friendship is even better, since then I was alone but now I remember Ryoji said we are the Okami meaning we are our own wolves in a way we are loners, just us three we stay together always, so we chose that name that represents us nobody else and the Okami has one goal and that goal is to be on top of the Organization of the mafia, so we are going to take the chance to have our own small Organization and we not letting anyone get in our way either.