New Kids On The Block.

Jared walks to the door with Simon and Doctor and returns to the bedroom. As he enters the room, Sebastian raises his head and looks at his friend with a smile.

Jared: And now Alpha, just you and me!

Sebastian: Oh, shit!

Jared: Oh! You can say that again!

Sebastian: Oh, shit!

Jared: Are you fucking with me, you motherfucker?

Sebastian's face gets serious.

Sebastian: No, Jared. I just...

Jared sits down next to Sebastian and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Jared: Look, Sebby. What's done is done and yelling at you is not going to change that. The point is, did you realize that what you did was wrong?

Sebastian: Yes, I did.

Jared: So, you are never going to do it again, right?

Sebastian: Right. Never again. I'm done with that shit. It's gonna be hard, but...

Jared: Is that a promise from the Wolf?

Sebastian: Yeah. It's a promise from the Wolf.

Jared: All right. I believe you.

Sebastian: I put the fear of God into you, didn't I?

Jared: What does it look like? I was terrified. Just the thought of losing you made me... You are my buddy. My brother. You are like family to me.

Sebastian: Will you come and stay with me?

Jared: Excuse me?

Sebastian: Come here. Stay with me. I have money. We will not have any problems.

Jared: What about school?

Sebastian: We will take night classes like Dragon did. Besides, there's only one year left. We will make it. I need you, Jared. I can't do this by myself. I don't know how to be by myself. I need... I need a pack. I need my beta.

Jared: Are you sure you want to live in the same house with someone as messy as me?

Sebastian: As long as you stay out of my closet, yeah, I'm pretty sure.

Jared: My mom's gonna kill me.

Sebastian: You are right. You still have a mother. Forget I said anything!