Decisions ... Decisions ... Decisions ...!

~ A FEW DAYS LATER ~

Sebastian has fully recovered and is now trying to convince Simon to let him join the gang. Jared has already moved into Sebastian's house and is enjoying the privileges of this cohabitation - sort of. We will see why later. Simon is on pins and needles.

After Luigi's revelations about Black Anemone, Simon has sent almost the entire gang out to get the rigged stuff off the streets. He's instructed his scouts to find out everything they can about this woman, and he's instructed his spies to spread the word everywhere that Dragon wants to meet Black Anemone. Now all he can do is wait and he hates waiting. He sits behind his desk and on his lap is Judith.

She works as a waitress at one of the clubs and is his favourite

She works as a waitress at one of the clubs and is his favourite. Aside from the obvious reasons, Simon also prefers her because of her intelligence. She's not the usual type of blonde bimbo with the nonexistent IQ. She even has a university degree.

Judith: Come on, Dragon, take care of me. You have so many days to do all this. I have missed you so much.

Simon brushes her hair out of her eyes.

Simon: Not now, Judith. I am not in the mood. I have got a lot on my plate.

Judith: Then let me relax you a little. I am a very good distraction.

Simon: You are just a pain in my ass at the moment!

Judith: For an ass like yours, I can be anything you want!

Simon bursts out laughing.

Simon: Later.

Negro enters the office, panting, and interrupts them.

Negro: Dragon! I have news about the chick!

Simon: Finally!

Simon nudges Judith gently.

Simon: Judith, leave us alone.

Judith: Should I stay or should I go?

Simon: Stay.

Judith, adjusting her tiny skirt, leaves the office, wiggling her hips sensuously.

Negro: Sorry to bother you...?

Simon: Actually, thanks for the rescue. That little lioness was about to devour me. Now screw Judith and tell me what you learned.

Negro sits down in the chair in front of the desk, but before he has said a single word, Judith invades the office again with a small box in her hand.

Simon: What the hell, Judith?

Judith: I'm sorry, Dragon, but this came for you and I thought I should bring it to you. I did a good job of that, didn't I?

Judith hands Simon the box and he looks at it for a while.