Our First Time

We are two weeks after the night of Simon and Isabella's first meeting. They are now officially a couple, but they haven't yet been alone in a more private place - you know what I mean. Isabella is hesitant to take this important step for fear of embarrassing herself because she is still a virgin and has no idea about such things.

She knows Simon won't have a problem with it, but still. So, she decides to talk to her brother Jace, who is a big ladies man and has a lot of experience in that area.

You know, just to get the lay of the land. Actually, she would much rather have this conversation with her other brother, Alexander, who is more reasonable than Jace, but he's gay and has no idea about women in that sense.

Jace is lying on the sofa in the hotel suite they are temporarily staying in, looking at TV.

Isabella walks up and sits down next to him.

Isabella: Hey, pretty boy!

Jace: What's up, Beautiful?

Isabella: Not much. What are you watching?

Jace: You will not believe this, but I'm watching a documentary on lemur mating.

Isabella bursts out laughing.

Isabella: Is that interesting?

Jace: Look at my face. What do you see?

Isabella: That you are bored out of your mind.

Jace: Exactly! These creatures are really cute, but their sex lives suck.

Isabella laughs even harder.

Isabella: Not everyone has the same multi-faceted sex life as you.

Jace: You can say that again!

Isabella: That's exactly what I need from you.

Jace looks at his sister a little startled.

Jace: Izzy, I... You are gorgeous, but I... I know I'm not your real brother, but I can't... I mean, we grew up together, I could never... you know!

Isabella: What? Did you make that up, you pervert? Ew! I don't mean it like that. I don't want to have sex with you. For God's sake!

Jace exhales in relief.

Jace: Thank God!

Isabella: Really, Jace, how could you even think that?

Jace: You know. You are a woman and I'm me, so...

Isabella rolls her eyes.

Isabella: Get off your high horse and try being serious for once in your life. I want your opinion on something.