Numb

WC: 586

Summary: Tamaki feels depressed and numb but he has sex anyways and ends up saying your safe word.

Includes: Smut/angst

This one's short but good! Focuses on heavy topics so if that's not what you want, you can skip this one :)

Established relationship, F/M, Fem!readerXtamaki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

work, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat repeat. Oh, and there was her of course. So fucking cute all the time but yet he couldn't seem to feel anything. "Tama!" You would call out when he came home from work and he would come into the room. And he would feign interest when he saw you dressed in that skimpy costume. Why not? He said over and over to himself. You were there. And he wasn't numb to sex. Not yet. You realized right away. But he went along with you. He didn't tell you to stop. He kissed your neck how you liked it and he nibbled your bottom lip in away that made you want him bad. But when he thrust into you there were no simultaneous moans or even shivers of pleasure. He usually had passion when he fucked you. Balls deep in your pussy, hand lightly around your neck, groaning into your mouth. But he couldn't find the pleasure anywhere. It felt like a chore. Praise spilled from your lips. Trying to get Tamaki to be present. His eyes were wandering. They wouldn't stay on yours for more than half a second. His thrusts were slow and sloppy but you curled your fingers against his scalp anyways. "Baby what's wrong?" His eyebrows were knit. He didn't even look like he heard you. You stared at him until he blinked once and then twice. "W-what" he asked. He was flustered. At least there was something. "Tama. Let me- take care of you please. I just wanna make you feel good" you smiled and what he returned was close enough to a smile that you didn't really care. You flipped him over so you straddled him. And lowered yourself onto him again. He groaned. "Good job tama. My baby boy." You murmured. His chest started to heave faster as you sped up but his eyes didn't look right. Just as you were about to stop he whispered, "teacup" "teacup, teacup. Please" His eyes watered. You stopped abruptly, getting off him as gentle as you could. "Oh no. Baby I'm so sorry. Oh my god. Are you hurt? What hurts?" You stopped tears from welling up in your own eyes. Tamaki closed his eyes. "It's fine. I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm just- not into it right now.""Of course. I should've known I'm sorry." "It's okay bunny. I should've told you before." "No no it's not your fault. It's okay" You scoot over to him, asking if it's okay to touch him before wrapping him up in your arms. You kiss his cheek and his forehead, rubbing small circles on his back. "It's okay. It's gonna be alright" you whisper and he starts to cry. His big indigo eyes spill over with tears. "Im sorry bunny I'm sorry" he hiccups and you frown. "no no. Please don't be sorry tama. It's okay it's alright. No more tears please" you plead with him. You hate tears. You never know what to do with them. Words are better. Tamaki knows words are better. He doesn't stop. He cries harder. You start to freak out. But you keep holding him. You hold him tight as if he would just slip like sand through your hands if you loosened your grip. You even your breathing and you wait. You hum reassurances in his ear until his red eyes close and he falls asleep in your arms. It's okay. It's gonna be okay. You and Tamaki were going to be okay.