Deserve You

WC: 1976

Summary: Tamaki and you are just hanging out when you realize he's drunk right before you're supposed to go and visit your mother. You quickly figure out the conflict between Tamaki and your mother and resolve the situation.

Includes: Fluff/Angst/A little bit of smut

"Noooo" you groan at Tamaki who has just put the flour along with all the other ingredients. "You have to do the wet and dry ingredients separately." You throw your hands up before poking him in his side.

"Oops" Tamaki says apologetically but he's laughing, trying to dodge your finger coming back to poke him.

You frown at him but you're also holding back a smile. He catches your hand when you attempt another attack on his stomach, bringing it up to his face to study it.

"Your nails are..." he thinks for a second before beaming, "filthy."

You lower your eyebrows, "They are not!" You stand on your tiptoes to look at them, "They aren't!" You exclaim again.

He's laughing again.

"Don't laugh at me!" you try to yank your hand from his grip but he holds fast.

"I'm-" he gasps out more laughter, "-not!" He finishes and you scowl at him.

"Well, look at your hand." You use your free hand to grab his free hand looking at him.

"Isn't this romantic" he whistles sarcastically, referring to your clasped hands.

"Haha." You say, looking at his nails. To your dismay they are cleaned and cut into perfect rounded tips. "Fuck you" you laugh out and Tamaki smiles down at you, dimples prominent.

"I wish" he murmurs.

Your eyes widen, "What did you just say?!"

His cheeks burn red as you drop his hand to slap his upper arm playfully but he's grinning stupidly. "You have a dirty mind" you say.

He holds up his free hand, "I have icing on my fingers." He remarks and you raise an eyebrow,

"What, do you want me to lick it off?" You question and Tamaki quips,

"and you say I'm the one with a dirty mind?" He mocks offense.

"You don't know the half of it." you smirk.

"Oh?"

You don't reply, instead opting for taking his hand and licking each of his fingers off.

"You make everything so sexual" he says.

"First of all, you brought it up first! And second...you can't act like I don't affect you!"

"You don't" he shrugs, "But you did make my fingers very wet."

Your mouth drops open at that and Tamaki's eyes go wide, "I- I didn't mean it like that!" He exclaims, his face heating up

"I think we can agree that we both have dirty minds." You say and he nods. "And that I affect you" you add and he nods absentmindedly

"Wait what?" He says, registering the statement.

"Oh nothing." You shrug, smiling.

"You don't" he says, his mouth catching up with his brain

"I do"

"No"

"Why would you be with me if I didn't affect you. It's called chemistry for a reason."

"Really?"

"I dunno"

"Ok."

"Ok what?"