Info Section ~ Please Read

Hello readers! I know not many people will read this Info Section but here are a few things about me and the story.

I'm asexual, so it's highly unlikely I'll be writing any smut, or if I do, it will not be detailed. I might suggest it, or have characters ready to go ~do it~, but I'll give that part a time skip.

If there's an x reader, the character will not be y/n. Since these are only one shots, it's much easier than a full-on story to go unnamed.
(Reference: Kidnapped (Nat x reader) I didn't name the reader until the end)

Most of the readers will also go without a gender, or take form of the reader with the most vague description so the majority of my readers can relate. I, myself, am gender-fluid. Either that, or something, but I'm definitely not the gender I was assigned at birth. (He / she / they )

This is a safe space for all bits of LGBTQ+! I accept all of you.

I will be taking requests, but please DM them to me privately. I will not be accepting them in the comments or on my board. If Wattpad doesn't allow you to message, my insta is kavonekez - I would love requests with violence! (In a non-sexual way, pls)

I am a minor!! I began writing at the age of 12. I hated writing and anything to do with it, but then I discovered fanfic where I didn't have to make characters or write an English essay and I could enjoy it. I've been writing for three years and when you read from Here For You to Kidnapped (both in my page) you can see how much I've learned.

Now, I've begun to enjoy making characters, and have (so far) made over 40 for one story. It is not a fanfic and I will be publishing it on ao3 (amenpadaleski337). It's called "Apparition" and a lot of the characters are gay and/or trans because I said so.

I hope you guys enjoy this!