Pyramidal Dejavú

It was time for us to meet in person our new supplier. As an important part of the new manufacturing product packing, we had to go and visit our suppliers. From the grower to the packer, from the manufacturer to the consumer. The finished product had to be clean, attractive and healthy for all ages. High in polyphenols, tea was the product to be offered to the masses. Affordable and convenient, easily used as ingredient from cooking to medicinal purposes.
It was time for us to make this important ingredient more sexy, good looking and more confident for the new generations. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
We needed to present to world this wonderful plant (camellia sinensis) was to take the world by surprise. After gathering the necessary information and the prospect growers were selected, the new list was put together; and a new chapter in our lives started. It was going to be a good 7 days of travelling and interviewing the selected growers and suppliers, plus a time to get to know the culture, beliefs and traditions.
An experience I will never ever forget.

So we got ready, got our visas approved and trip scheduled planned. 6 months later, the trip to the far Middle East was about to happen. We said bye to our love ones and hopped on the plane to Frankfurt to Cairo.
Right after crossing customs, we took a cab to the Mena House, where we stayed for a week. The Mena House is located in a gated community, 24 hour monitored. It's backyard, unlike any other regular backyard, had the Pyramids - but had to enjoy this mesmerizing view the following day because of our late arrival. So we register in, got our keys and then we proceeded to our rooms.
But this time something was different. Yeah, we registered as individuals but something denied for so many years was about to happen away from known everyday people, neighbours, coworkers, suppliers. Literally everyone we knew. That night somehow transformed into the start of forbidden thoughts, lush, search and experience of new feelings and tastes. Two people. Two souls, into one under the full moon defying all laws of turning those lonely hidden caring emotions come out unaware of the final results.
I will advise you- you judge if it's true story or not.

Somewhere out there, Two bored souls were keeping up with their usual monthly stuff. Monthly inventory was needed in order to keep ingredients and main ingredients at a proper lever to ensure the coverage and proper product and ingredients rotation. FIFO (First In First Out) a good plan to keep production alive and kicking. We noticed raw material and the demand of new blends dictated we should look for new suppliers.
The booking was for two people, which two people register their arrival, given two room keys, but only stayed in one room. That night likr never nefore was dark. The only witness for this crime was the full moon and the stars that showed their highest brightness came through the window like arrows through the silky curtains. An owl in the background announced his attendance to this intimate celebration of love.
It was a celebration of all days, weeks and years of denial and not listening to suspicious comments from other people.
The hotel, located in a gated community, offered visitors from all over the world a peace of mind. Their long corridors offered a warm informative story of the building, and highlights of the tourist places to go and take a look at. Mysterious and inviting, this place was perfect for honeymooners.
Nobody knew that night we would turn into one of them. So we did not unpack. No time. Waste of time. We agreed to go out for dinner. The hotel offers a buffet with their original dishes; great opportunity to taste and explore new frontiers. We got some very tasty interesting food and some wine to accompany the dinner. The tables were set up around the pool, it was the perfect romantic night. Some floating candles with flowers. The atmosphere is very inviting, calm and relaxing. Just took a walk around the pool to aid digestion. U know, to adapt our stomachs to the new food. Since we had wine, we took our glasses with us to sit at one of the tables by the pool. The soft breeze slightly touch my face and refreshed us as it touched the top of the pool, making the floating candles slowly gather to let the pyramids show up their splendor. The lights really complimented the beauty of the pyramids at night. Mysterious and scary at the same time.
Shall we go to bed? - he asked. Tomorrow our busy schedule will keep us on our tip toes. Andrew had to visit the prospect suppliers and myself, conduct my safety and production packing auditing according to Canadian Food Regulations.
So we went to our rooms. I wanted to stay longer but jet lag was starting to kick in. We walked the long corridor to my room. Gary wanted to make sure I was ok. And safe. We noticed that when approaching our room, after the bend, one of the lights burned out, that made the entrance to our rooms had a dark area. I kinda lean towards the lock to swipe the card to unlock the door. For some reason it took two swipes to unlock it.
While I try to find a better way to swipe the card again, Gary hugged from behind by surprise. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck.
Gary whispered in my ear as we both got inside the little corridor leading to the room and balcony. High tall walls decorated with Egyptian paintings and leather chairs and a clean bathroom with a huge bathtub ready to relax the exhausted tired travelers welcomed us. I turned around. He was looking at my dark brown eyes that reflected the fire inside the lamps that illuminated the room.
That same fire that was contained inside of me waiting for someone to give to someone.
Gary got much closer to me and hugged me so strong I almost pass out. His energy kinda intimidated me, so stepped back as a natural reflex.
His instant reflex as a response, was to hold me closer to him. I could feel the strength of his arms, his chest, his everything. As he started to kiss my neck all the way down my breasts, my back started to arc, so he hold me tight to his body and placed me on the bed, so my head won't hit anything hard on the bed. His kisses were so intoxicating, I forgot where I was, I lost track of the time. Without hesitation, our kissing pace increased, as well as our heartbeat. It was like a fight of who was giving more, who was receiving less. Moaning and heavy breathing invaded the air. I felt my heart was about to come out of my chest as Gary increased his kissing every part of my body. His heart also about to come out of his chest. I started to let myself submerge in another world as I lowered my guard. He knew when to do it. No more waiting, our hearts couldn't hold that fire inside of us about to explode. In a blink of an eye, he looked straight at me to watch my reaction to his time when he penetrate me. I moaned. The pleasure of feeling him pushing it all the way in and out, the pleasure, the climax, felt like it was crazy increasing. I could see his expression changed, he was thinking and trying to hold the feeling of not coming yet. We wanted to come at the same time.
Gary went on his knees to make my legs spread up more to see my pussy, gorgeous and welcoming his cock, he hold my legs and blended them at the knee, his penis in at the same time my legs flexed up. Oh God - I could feel his penis penetrating deep inside, I continued moaning. He increased the thrusting pushing inside me deeper and deeper. Oh I squeal - Andrew, Andrew, ah, yes, omg, OMG, please..... All the tension I had left my body. I felt him coming inside of me. Instantly he pulled out and put it close to my face so I could taste him.
It was sweet and warm.

He hold my hands and put them on top of my head, restricting my movements. He eyed my silk scarf I left on the night table, grabbed it and tied my hands together.
Resistance from me
Forget about it
I loved it
He started to kiss me more passionate, of course no way for me to defend myself.
My senses started to sharpen up, and excitement arose. Oh man I felt like a cat in a hot roof.
Gary inspected and enjoyed every single angle, curve, where ever my body could bend or turn, to kiss and lick and watch me plead for more.
We found this very arousing, so we switched turns.
We continue for the rest of the night until we fell asleep.
Sunrise surprised us.
I always loved to wake up with my head on his chest. He was sound asleep. Too much to catch up.
I got up and went to take a refreshing relaxing shower.
He joined me. We put some soap and massage ourselves while showering. I noticed he was hard again. I could feel him from behind. His hands wondered to my front to find my clit and my vagina.
He told me to bend down and fucked me from behind. Once finished, finished bathing and dried our selves together, hot ready for breakfast. Breakfast was ready for us. We sat by the pool, looking at the pyramids as part of our backyard.
After finishing breakfast we waited fir our driver to take us to our first grower and supplier. Gary recognized the driver, from the last year audit visit.