Prologue

As a boy he was hated because he was quirkless and everyone around him had treated him like shit even his family everyone abused him for it because he didn't have a quirk at first he had a girlfriend and he thought that he was gonna have his life changed around but little did he know that she was just using him to humiliate him. When izuku when to go look for her he mentally broke down because he saw her (shoka) was fucking bakugo both laughed as they were moaning and izuku humanity was lost at this point everyone he knows hate him and he was willing to end his life. Just as he was about to touch ground from falling only that selected few saved him.

Izuku: where am I am I in heaven?

Thelina: No you are not your had jumped off that roof and me and your uncle so happen to see you and get to you on time do you mind telling me what happened?

Izuku told them what happened and the sorreno family were pissed that their sister and her family were abusing him for something he couldn't control.

Earl: how about we take care you and have you learn our family techniques (yes this will be naruto but the Uchicha clan is what the sorreno family learned)

Izuku was happy that someone or people in his family cares about him and started to cry. Crying because he has family that is willing to go out there way to love him truly for what he really is.

"Thank you Auntie Thelina and Uncle Earl"Izuku said while crying.

Sorreno couple: your welcome now come on and stop salking and come with us and we can adopt you to the sorreno family ok?

Izuku:ok

While they was talking one girl saw Izuku who truly loved him was glad that he has someone in his family who cares but she wasn't going to stop there she wanted to tell him that she doesn't hate him for what is he and you guess right it's Momo all she could think of is having his family and technically she knew the sorreno family so the only way to get to him was to invite them. (Yes she is a started to be a Yandere to Izuku  and a Tsundere to him).

And that's the end of the prologue like always izumomo lover out