Physical test

As everyone was outside they ready to take the test that Aizawa has set for them.

Aizawa: alright maggots here in UA we are here to test your skills to see if you are really worthy of being here as hero's you*points at Bakugo* you got first at the entrance exam I need you to throw the ball at your best.

Bakugo: say less I can show this useless deku who's fucking boss.

As bakugo threw the ball with his quirk he got around 555.2 ft.

Bakugo: how was that you damn zombie?

Aizawa smirked and showed everyone what he got.

Everyone but izuku his harem and the twins: 555.2 ft

Mina: this is gonna be fun

Izuku and the twins: you an idiot

Mina: what do you mean?

Aizawa: fun huh well whoever gets last gets expelled.

Mina: that's not fair

Izuku: Natural disasters, picking/hating on the quirkless, villains killing civilians, picking on people who got villainous quirks is not fair that's why we are here to set an example for those who got put down.

Aizawa have a feel that Izuku is quirkless but he's not wrong on what he said but he thinks that the quirkless shouldn't be here in UA but little did he know that Izuku got powers more then a quirk and it can be used in a heroic action.

Aizawa: you is not wrong but since you want to be the smart Alec how about you come up and use your quirk to use this test.

Bakugo: he won't be able to get past 100 yards

As the people who hates him snickers at what Bakugo said Izuku was ready to prove him wrong so izuku stepped up.

This is what he used to hit the ball and after he hit the ball it went outta the atmosphere gaining an infinity shocking everyone but his harem and the twins

Aizawa: I erase your quirk why didn't you still have that much power?

Izuku: well if you wasn't quirkiest or try to make me look like a fool you would know that I'm quirkless.

Aizawa was shocked but grew furious because a quirkless person has made it.

Aizawa: you are expelled get out now.* as his glowed and hair went up*

Izuku: wow after the incredible power that I display you want to kick me out because I don't have a quirk. Let me tell you this you asshole just because I don't have a quirk and got something better doesn't make anything better your quirk is erasure only thing you can do is erase quirks not sludge, not charka when you go against them you are pretty much quirkless your damn self and you have the nerve to kick someone out because you can't erase a damn quirk you are no better then these bitches who hate me for not having a quirk how can you call yourself a hero if you hate quirkless people like ass might and bitchinko over there*point over to the bush that they are hiding*

This shock everyone because Izuku clapped back at a hero who can also be quirkless against the things he said and Aizawa literally just process what he quirk can actually do and now realize he is also quirkless and can't do shit about what izuku said.

Aizawa: I realize as a teacher and a hero that this society only care about quirks you are worthy of being here.

As he said that both assmight and bitchinko came out angrily stumping towards Izuku.

Assmight: Get the fuck outta here you quirkless shit.

Izuku: weren't you quirkless as well before Nana Shuirma gave you her quirk?

Assmight was shooken then izuku knows his masters name and he regain himself everyone was shocked to hear that the #1 hero was quirkless as well.

Assmight: how do you her you brat?

Izuku: well she's my grandmother obviously.

As assmight didn't see it before he saw the similarity between him and her and dropped to his knees because he failed his master and that he was the same thing as his father.

Assmight: I have failed.

Bitchinko: what you mean?

Assmight: your mom is my master and I failed her because o was quirkless as well and I'm treating Izuku like shit and you are too are you ducking blind women.

As bitchinko realized that her mother was quirkless just like assmight she bust down in tears and now everyone is just sitting there thinking like damn I'm over here picking on izuku he got it from his parents. Then nezu came out and punish the ones who hated Izuku for something he couldn't control.

Nezu: now y'all understand why you protect the weak.

As Gran Torino came in he beat assmight ass because he should've know better for neglecting the boy who was the same as him but he was happy that Izuku was back.

Gran Torino: I'm glad that you are back grandson.

Izuku: it's good to be back I'm glad that you haven't lost your touch.

Gran Torino: ofc not why would I?

Izuku: fair point I would like to introduce you to the mrs.

As izuku did he promise that he will protect them even if it was his last breathe the girls blushed but they didn't want him to go out like that for Gran Torino he understands and even found it a noble sentiment of it.

Shoto walked up to Izuku which made him look at him.

Shoto: I challenge you to a fight me and bakugo vs you if we win we will take your girls.

Izuku: and if I win?

Shoto: you won't you weak bitch

Izuku: see that's the thing you expect to win but thing is you don't have shit compare to me I would kill your sorry asses all because you think you are the shit well guess what your not so I accept it but don't ask for mercy when I give you a fucking  beating.

After Izuku said that shoto and bakugo flinched so hard because they never thought that he would accept a challenge and that he would just be a pussy and back out.

That's it for this chapter and like always izumomo lover out

Next: the fight

Later:?????