Arrange married and explosion

After the torture that has happen the girls went and told Nezu about it he was not happy little did he know is that the girls want them expelled if they can have Izuku no one can they said that his harem had threatened them but it was all planned from the beginning and Izuku had it on record in what they were going to say.

Nezu: already I will expel them and they won't be here and blacklist them.

Izuku: if they leave I leave too.

As they turn around they see Izuku there leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

The girls: what do you mean Izuku they literally threatened to kill us they are not hero's they are villains.

Izuku: then what about this* plays recording and the fact that they are gonna make his life miserable again since they are gone*

Nezu: so you girls just lied about the girls threatened you so they can leave and make his life miserable again what do you mean by again tho is my question?

Ochako: this deku doesn't belong here bakugo and the rest of us bully him wishing he died so he won't get in his way of fame.

Shoka slapped ochako because of her idiotic answer now showing that they don't need to be there.

Shoka: are you outta your mind now we can't be hero's because of you being an idiot he was right to leave you for another girl bitch.

Izuku and nezu sat there stunned that Bakugo is not even fucking with her for real all he did was use her to get to deku because Izuku liked her but he doesn't now as we all know that.

Nezu: well if there's one thing miss todoroki you are right you are now expelled and blacklisted for what y'all did including the boys who bullied Izuku.

As shoka remember that she was in the office and that nezu heard everything and wasn't haven't it.

Shoka: sir please this is the only career I can only think of doing.

Nezu: and who thought it was a good idea to bully a person who didn't have a quirk at all until he was learned to have power of his own?

Shoka was quiet along with the girls and they got nothing to say because they know that Izuku can can their ass like he did to bakugo and shoto.

Shoka: this is your damn fault you- got smacked by Izuku-

Izuku: don't put this shit on me bitch this was your gmcault to begin with if you wasn't in it for fame you would still be here you dumbass candy cane.

Shoka cried cause she knew he was right and she couldn't do nothing about it along with the other girls. As the boys who bullied Izuku came in and was about to bully Izuku but forgot nezu was there.

Nezu: before you bastards bully Izuku you are also expelled and blacklisted with the girls.

Boys: are? Expelled?

Izuku: yea are you all deaf.

Boys: you should be the one expelled you quirkless shit.

Nezu: and that is why you are expelled now get the fuck out of else you little bitches.

As they did as they were told they planned on gonna kill Izuku but izuku got something planned for them but for now he spend most of his time with the girls and they went home only to find out that their parents were there and were confused on why.

Izuku: so what is this about?

Earl: you gonna be in a arranged marriage.

Izuku: do I got a say in this?

Thelina: tbh if it's about the girls got to say something about it and that you don't want to force them then that was the only thing but other then that no.

Izuku: oh cause that's what I wanted to say but you said it anyways but ok girls what about you* turns around and see them with a you already know what we about to say look* ok I think their faces say yes to getting married.

Earl: very well Garret get on Izuku level and get you a girl.

Garret: damn chill and I'm already talking to a girl already.

Earl had a tear in his eyes that both of his sons are growing up on him already having girls to do the deed with as most father would when their son gets a girl.

Andrea: so I'm guessing I don't exist huh?

Earl: you to young to date.

Andrea looked at him stupid like are you serious right now these 2 can get a girl but not me.

Thelina: hey Andrea you can date your father is just overprotective of you is why.

Andrea: thank you mother for the encouragement.

Thelina: your welcome dear.

Earl: honey

Thelina:*points at earl* let her be at the moment if she needs you be there. *shows aura*

Earl:*scared* yes honey.

That's the end of this chapter i hope you enjoyed it like always izumomo lover out.