Meeting the girls

As days pass by Izuku notice that momo had friends and they've been looking at him the way momo looks at him and he got nervous.

Garret: wassup bro is there a reason why you are nervous?

Izuku: yea those girls over there who are momo's friend have been looking at me for quite a while and it's starting to make me nervous.

Garret: well it could be 2 things 1. It's probably because momo told them how much of a better person you are or 2. They are probably thinking of stealing you from her.

Izuku looked at him that he never thought of that until now but he wanted to stay with momo.

Garret: but look I got to say this what if they wanted to share tho?

Izuku never Thought of sharing he just thought of pleasing momo which he has but he didn't think of what if momo is willing to share it's that he doesn't know it yet.

Izuku: well if momo is willing to share i don't mind but they have to love me for myself not for power.

What he didn't know is that momo was planning on doing that he just put the icing on the cake bro she was that close for her to hear them and that she was literally whine the wall.

Momo:* walks back to her friends* well as you can see but didn't hear it Izuku is willing to date y'all but don't be suspect of it cause he thinks you will just be in it for power.

The girls nodded in approval but couldn't wait to know him better and date him. As days go by Izuku and the girls getting to know each other and the day before UA(idk if I said that in my last chapter or not) the girls are about to ask Izuku out.

The girls: Izuku hold on there's something we need to tell you.

Izuku: ok what do you wanted to say.

The girls (other then momo): we love you and will you please go out with us?

Izuku: well idk momo wh-

Momo: i don't mind Izu as long as they love you for you and not for power.

Izuku: ok then I will date you and give out the same satisfaction that I give momo.

The girls are happy and gave them a kiss. They girls are happy that they have Izuku as a boyfriend and will do anything just like momo to keep him even if it has to kill them.

It was time for UA and they all got ready and started to head there( forgot to tell you they got accepted) as they got in everyone was looking at them with lust (girls for izuku and the boys for his harem) Izuku had bloodlust that made everyone go down to the ground because he didn't like that fact that everyone was looking at them with lust.

Izuku: DONT YALL EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU PERVERTED BASTARDS.

As everyone was now scared that he did that they wouldn't dare come near him or his girls so they made more of that.

Izuku harem: thank you honey/ikki/izu~/dear/my love

Izuku: your welcome my queens.

A certain hot head noticed that it was Izuku and him and his crew (the ones who hated Izuku back in middle school pretty much everyone in 1A) had came to him looking to put them in his place.

Izuku: the fuck y'all want from me?