Alliance or betrayal

After getting expelled for trying the stunt the girls did and along with the guys most people who were under class 1a had moved up and treated Izuku with a lot of respect because of him being the 1st quirkless person to make it to UA. People heard about what they did and was glad that they don't get to be hero's but little did they know is that the one who hated Izuku for being quirkless are trying to kill him for ruining their careers. Right now they are seen with the LOV but failed to see that they were being watched by All for One and they are going to be used to get to all might.

Shiggy: what do you wanna be brats want?

Bakugo: to kill that little shit we all call Deku.

Shiggy: why do you want that?

Shoka: he caused us our careers to be hero's.

Shiggy: do you know that we don't give a duck about you being hero's we can just kill you here right?

Tenya: you wouldn't.

Shiggy literally grabbed whole of Tenya with only one finger left to end him and it got him scared.

Shiggy: don't test me 4 eyes I would literally do it without a care in the world right now.

After shiggy said that Tenya calmed down and the began but little did they know is that all they wanted is to kill all might and that they were to oblivious to see it. After the deal they made they all walked away with the same goal in mind.

"We will kill deku you had ruined the day that you cross paths with us"

After their deal they were of course to oblivious to their surroundings Aizawa caught them coming from a unknown place and what he didn't know is that the place they came from was the LOV bar and he had to put everything together. Aizawa was cautious and saw one of the league members coming from the same place and he was shocked that those expelled students came from there and he made an urgent message. The next day all teachers had a meeting on what Aizawa saw.

Nezu: so Aizawa what is so urgent that we need to have this meeting?

Aizawa: the expelled students are working for the league.

Everyone was shocked to hear that the expelled students are working for the league.

Nezu: May I ask why are they working for the league?

Aizawa: it's for either 2 things 1 is because they hate the fact the problem child is quirkless and that he is still here with different powers or 2 they are having some type of grudge that they got expelled from here.

Nezu: knowing them they probably having a grudge against mr sorreno.

Assmight: he is not there son he belongs to me and he doesn't deserve to be here at this school he is a quirkless brat.

Nezu: then what about you because you were quirkless just as him so why is he getting this treatment and last time I check he got powers of a an Uchicha where he can kick your ass.

As assmight stayed quiet he didn't have nothing to say.

Nezu: exactly I should expose you for being quirkless and having OFA but imma let it slide this time but next time you slip up like that I'll make sure everyone hates you for something that you started first bitch. Now I have an idea but I think that these little kids are easily manipulated I think the LOV using them to kick this asshole here*points at assmight* I don't think that killing Izuku is their priority because they don't see him as a threat and 9/10 Izuku is probably gonna let assmight get killed because Izuku would give no fucks about him at all so we'll see what will happen.

As everyone agreed with the Lov.

Afo: let just have them tell us everything of this UA and the layout and we will get All might because I can tell that these students don't give a damn about my son.