💐House is not a home💐pt.7

This is a mix of Technoblade and Wilbur's thought process. You'll understand when you read it. Keep in mind I have no idea how medical stuff works but I used google- not sure if it's right though. Please enjoy-

-

Wilbur sighed as he dropped bags of clothes by the door. "We did not need this much clothes Techno."

Techno scoffed. "Have you seen your closet? It's practically empty!" Techno complained while placing down more bags. Tommy giggled. "I guess, But tell me how the hell am I supposed to get this to the house?" He asked with a frown. Techno raised a hand in dismissal. "Don't worry about that now. Tommy go to bed it's late and Wilbur come with me I'm going to dye your hair." Techno told them.

"What? No, I don't want to go to sleep." Tommy whined. Techno shook his head. "Take off your binder, Brush your teeth, change or shower, then go to bed." Techno instructed. "But Techno-" Tommy frowned and Techno stood his ground. "I'm older and you live with me. Please go do it. You can wear my sweater again if it helps."

Tommy sighed but nodded. He said goodnight to Wilbur and Techno both before heading off. They made the study into Tommy's room so now he had all the privacy and space he needed.

-

Techno hummed as he mixed the bleach with the developer. Songs playing from Techno's phone softly so it couldn't wake Tommy. Even if Techno knew he was a deep sleeper. "Wilbur catch," Techno warned suddenly. He tossed a shirt at Wilbur which he catches. "You still have this thing?" Wilbur exclaimed that it was an oversized red shirt they bought the first time they dyed their hair. Bleach stains all over it with pink and brown hair dye in the mix. "Why would I throw it away? We can still use it." Techno asked still mixing the paste.

Wilbur took off his coat and t-shirt he replaced them with the hair-dying shirt. Techno saw Wilbur had multiple bruises on his chest and back. Not to mention the cuts on his arm. Only a few were new. Tons of old ones. He said nothing. He walked in front of Wilbur starting to apply the bleach to Wilbur's black roots.

"Techno," Wilbur spoke breaking the silence. Techno hummed in response. "Are you mad?" Wilbur prompted nervously. He looked at Techno, lightly rubbing his arm his fingers gently gliding over healed and healing scars. "Why would I be?" Techno questioned calmly. Wilbur shrugged leaning into the touch as Technoblade rubbed the concoction into his hair. "I hurt myself again," Wilbur spoke embarrassed.

Techno's gaze softened as he looked at the other. "You made a mistake. We all do. I wouldn't be mad at you for that Wilbur." He fixed the gloves and rubbed the bleach in more. The smell was not exactly pleasant but it was familiar from moments like this. "You're trying. That's all that matters." He smiled at his brother. Wilbur smiled back.

Techno joked with Wilbur and they laughed. They fought playfully until finally taking a shower and changing. Techno dyed his hair light pink as always the difference was he had a more dark pink at the tips while Wilbur had a streak of white in his overall brown hair.

Wilbur started putting his coat on. "Where are you going?" Techno raised a brow while picking up the mess they made. "I have to go to the house?" Wilbur asked copying the action.

"No, you don't. Why don't you stay? You can sleep in my room. Or if you're more comfortable I'll sleep on the couch." His twin suggested while throwing away the last of the trash. Wilbur thought about it. "Wil it's late. You can't go to the house at three am. What if something happens." He said a worried expression on his features.

"I'll stay. Only for you not to be calling me every five minutes." Wilbur lied and rolled his eyes. Technoblade smiled and placed Wilbur's coat back on a rack.