Chapter 8 - Wizard King

Asta looked at his sword in complete awe. His sword had created a sword slash... a slash that was almost like magic.

He let out a grin.

"I don't really get it... but I did it!'" Asta yelled out.

Suddenly blood erupted from Asta's mouth. Asta looked down in shock as a giant crystal shard had stabbed him in the chest.

I.. messed up......." Asta said as he fell to the ground.

"ASTA!" Everyone yelled out in shock.

Suddenly crystals formed around Mars once again, they formed his giant crystal mech armor. He then began charging at Asta.

Izuku immediately took notice, and ran towards Mars at full speed. Mars flung his arm back, creating several crystal spears and sending them at Izuku. Izuku had no choice but to block it. Mars used that opening and charged towards Asta.

" You can't! A naive kid like you..." Mars yelled out in anger."Can't be allowed to win against me!" A gigantic crystal formed above Mars as he lifted his hand into the air.

" Die!"

Klaus grunted in frustration.

"That last attack took out his flame recovery magic, I could finish him off if only..."

Luck ran towards Mars. Luck began to sweat nervously.

" I won't make in time!" Luck and Klaus thought at the same time.

" Asta!" Yuno yelled out as wind erupted from him.

" There's not a spell in my Grimoire... that would make in time..." Yuno thought in frustration. "Not here..."

" I can't let you die here!" Yuno yelled out. His four leaf clover suddenly shunned brightly. It felt like time had froze, the sword was about to reach Asta but it moved extremely slow. Yuno turned his head to right and saw a small creature.

The creature was a female with wings.... she looked like a fairy.

The fairy yawned before blowing some wind towards the crystal sword.

BOOM!

The wind instantly destroyed the crystal sword and sent Mars flying into a wall, instantly knocking him out.

Everyone looked at Yuno in complete shock.

" Did Yuno.do that?" Klaus questioned. " What was that?"

Klaus then noticed the crystals on the ground were disappearing.

" This time.... he really is down!" Klaus yelled out.

Asta layed on the ground unconscious when his new sword suddenly shot up into the air and went inside his Grimoire.

Yuno took a look inside his Grimoire, and what he found completely surprised him. Inside his Grimoire was that mysterious writing he had seen inside that scroll he had found in the treasure hall.

" This.... is the writing from that scroll!" Yuno thought in realization.

Izuku looked at Yuno in complete amazement. He knew Yuno was strong, but he was able to beat Mars in one hit. Mars was someone he and Asta struggled to defeat but Yuno beat him so easily.

"Yuno... you're amazing!" Izuku yelled out at him.

"Wasthatwindmagiccuzitwassopowerfulandl'veneverseemmagicthatpowerfuland-" Izuku began to mutter.

Suddenly cracks appeared on the floors and the walls of the dungeon. The walls broke apart and pieces of it fell towards everyone.

Izuku summoned Black Whips and destroyed the debris.