Chapter 2 : Broken Spell Part 2

Rainbow Dash : Last Time on Power Rangers Mystic Force X MLP EG!

Koragg: After all these years... I am Free.

Old man: Won't somebody please help me, please!

Y/N: I will!

Rarity: Are you sure you want to go to the woods, there have been terrible rumors of people going missing there.

Udonna: I am the sorceress Udonna. You... are the Power Rangers

Rainbow Dash: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

White Ranger: White Mystic Ranger!

Sunset: Guys... we have company

*End Recap*

3rd POV:

We see the group being surrounded by the undead soldiers known as Hidiacs while they are trying to find a way out of this then Twilight brought up two ideas.

Twilight: The way I see it there are only two choices... we either surrender and be at high risk of being destroyed or...

Fluttershy: F-f-fight?

Y/N: I say we Fight!

Rainbow Dash: Count me in!

Applejack: Now wait just a darn second! maybe we can try the apple family way and try to be neighborly to them then get them out peacefully. 

Y/N was looking at AJ as if she is asking for a death wish and sure enough she was walking to it as she approach them

Applejack: Howdy there yall I'm Applejack. Me and my friends aren't really from here so if it's ok we best be on our wa-

Then one of Hidiacs kicked Aj towards us as we caught her

Y/N: Aj you ok?!

Applejack: Y-yea just wasn't careful but... I guess our only choice is to fight these varmints!

As soon she said that one of the Hidiacs procced to spit some type of explosive that launched all of them in the air after that the group started trying to fight them even Fluttershy who isn't really combat-ready still tried to keep up with her friends. The group we're clever to use the environment to trip them or get the edge on some of the creepy soldiers but in the end, everyone was getting tossed or kicked. While they were fighting the soldiers Udonna was still trying to take down the troll but saw how each struggled.

White Ranger: Just remember to use magic all you need to do is believe in magic!

The gang were still getting tossed and then Rainbow was having a hard time fighting them and was back to a corner

Rainbow Dash: What did she say... "To use magic all I need is to believe"...

The Hidiacs were about to finish her off

Rainbow Dash: *scared* Well I do! I BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

Just then yellow Lightning bolts came out of Rainbow Dash and fried all of them. At first, she was in shock but then had the biggest smirk seeing what just happened. She then sees Applejack getting thrown down near a tree, Fluttershy and Pinkie being surrounded, and Rarity, Twilight, Sunset, and Y/N Trying to fight them off.

Rainbow Dash: It works...! Guys the magic really works, just believe!

Applejack: I believe *huff* I believe in magic!

Just then Vines came out of the tree took out any Hidiacs near her. Fluttershy was sitting down in fear while closing her eyes.

Fluttershy: I-I believe in magic!