Chapter 4: Code Busters Part 2

We see our 4 heroes currently outside near Sugar Cube Cafe with a stand (with permission from Mr. and Mrs. Cake) that says "Good Deeds Stand! No Charge no fees" but as you can imagine nobody has come yet. During this Pinkie decided to "argue" with a kid next to them trying to sell lemonade who is doing better than them.

Rainbow Dash: *Sigh* When are we gonna get some business around here?!

Y/n: Calm down Dash I'm pretty sure we will get some business... but until then ima watching SMG4.

Pinkie Pie: *le gasp* YOU WATCH THAT TOO?!

Y/n: Of course! I might seem calm but I do like good quality memes madam.

Twilight can be seen in the corner of the booth making a list of "Stuff that Y/n Like" and adding Memes to the list. Anyway, while they are still waiting, Ms.Cheerilee came by their booth.

Cheerile: Hello there Children

Y/n: Oh Ms. Cheerile good to see you.

Cheerile: You too but I saw you had this booth and well-

Rainbow Dash: *runs in front of Cheerile* YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH GOOD DEEDS?!

Cheerile: *sweatdrop* Uh yes I do. I have a couple of jobs I'm a bit behind on and was wondering if you can help, is that fine?

The group look at each other and nodded and look back at Cheerile.

Y/n,T,RD,PP: Where do we start?

(The montage starts at 0:30 and ends at 1:10. To give roles Y/n was raking leaves, Both Twilight and Rainbow Shared the Car and Dog one and Pinkie Took the egg job)

Hours later we see our heroes regroup by their stand and to put it lightly everyone was pretty tired- well except Pinkie Pie girl has a lot of energy.

Y/n: So do I even wanna ask how your jobs were?

Twilight and Rainbow: No.

Pinkie Pie: Mine was totally fine! Well... except for one batch of eggs I might have let slip buuuuut overall not bad!

Y/n: Well at least one of us had fun. Raking leaves are no joke I swear I felt like the wind was trying to summon up a Dark Soul boss from those leaves like with that one guy.

Y/n: Also *sniff* who smells like Engine Oil and Wet Dog?

Both Twilight and Rainbow blush from embarrassment

Y/n: Ah got my answer

Twilight and Rainbow: WE TRIED OK!

Pinkie Pie: Anywho how about we try to see if those codes work?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah at least then it is worth the effort

Everyone grabbed their morpher's and open to see if they got anything new but to their surprise

Rainbow Dash: Oh come on! Nothing!

Twilight: I had a feeling as much *sigh*

Y/n: Well it wasn't all bad.

Pinkie Pie: How come your not upset Y/n?

Y/n: Well don't get me wrong I am a little sad it didn't work but at least this gave me a chance to hangout with you girls today *smile*