2.2

10:10 am
Minho made kimchi pancakes, egg roll and kimchi toast for the breakfast, Hyunjin set the table and seungmin fed hyunjin's dog and Minho's cats.
few minutes later they finished
their breakfast.
Seungmin smiled " thanks hyungie for the breakfast "
Minho flashing him a soft smile " your welcome seungie "
Hyunjin thanked him too " it was so delicious hyung, thank you so much, I was really hungry "
Minho said " your welcome Jinnie, I'm always at your service " his friends laughed at what he said.

" so, what we gonna do now ??"
the youngest asked
Minho shrugged " I don't know, I want to stay with my babies "
Hyunjin stated " ignore him Minnie"
He added " how about we play jet ski ?? this resort has a lot of activities, like jet ski, banana boat, parasailing and
kayak boat "
Seungmin said excitedly " wow !! I'm scared from now but I'll try anything with you jinnie "
Hyunjin smiled " that's good to hear minnie, let's go "
Minho pouted " what about me ? "
Seungmin replied " you said you want to stay with your babies, so we won't force you to come with us"
Minho mumbled " but I change my mind"
Hyunjin laughed " what did you say ?
we can't hear you hyung "
Minho raised his voice " I said I change my mind "
" so you will come with us ?? " seungmin laughed too, the older nodded his head
Hyunjin stood up and cheered " finally Minho hyung !! let's go "
Minho asked with worry " but wait, what about my babies and kkami ??"
Seungmin responded " we'll close the door besides they're smarts
so don't worry "
Minho smiled with hesitation " okay, they gonna be fine"
' don't imagine things that won't happen Lee Minho ' he thought to himself

Hyunjin put his shoulders on minho and seungmin and stated " yeah, just don't worry, nothing gonna happen hyung "
the trio make sure that everything was okay then they left their cottage to do the activities.