2.3

1:25 pm
Before they paid for jet ski, they argued about it, this time Seungmin was involved with them, It took them almost 10 minutes until they decided who gonna pay, eventually all of the trio paid for it.
5 seconds later and the guide man approached them and said " hi boys, it's your turn "
Seungmin pulled his friends and said
" we are coming sir "
The trio followed the guide man to ride the bike.

The guide man gave them the swimming vests for their safety, minho took one of them and started to wear with fear, his friends did the same, hyunjin noticed minho's behavior. then he asked " Minho hyung ? Are you okay ? "
Minho reached for the hem of seungmin's shirt instead of answering.
" you don't want to ride it with us ? " Seungmin asked too
Minho looked at them and answered after seconds " actually I'm scared but I want to ride it with both of you and I don't want to ruin your exciting "
Hyunjin reassured with a smile " it's okay hyung, we'll be together so nothing is gonna happen "
Seungmin smiled " this is so sweet of you, don't worry hyungie "
the guide man asked " are you ready ??
I need to show you the buttons on
the bike "
He told them what to do and not to go so far, Minho sat between them.

couple minutes later, they finished from playing jet ski, they took off their swimming vests while they were laughing, they were so soaked then they thanked the guide man for guiding them, they threw themselves on the
sea sand with happiness.
Seungmin said " that was really awesome " he clapped his hands happily
Hyunjin giggled " yeah, specially when we went so far " the youngest giggled too
Minho shook his head " it's still scary, I won't ride anything anymore "
Seungmin responded " you're no fun hyungie "
Minho shoot him a look " what you gonna do about it ??"
Seungmin stood up from his spot and collected some of the sea sand and threw it on minho and said with a devil smile " this is what I'm gonna do hyungie "
Minho shouted " Kim Seungmin !!! "

The older ran after Seungmin to get his revenge, Seungmin was laughing like a kid, while hyunjin started to laugh at their childish antics.
Minho shouted again " I'm gonna K word you, you little puppy "
Seungmin said with laughter " you can't even run properly "