Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Princess)

Another month has gone by and I was starting to feel much better. Nothing worse than getting stabbed multiple times. I'm still in shock I survived. I'm like a superhuman. Right now I was in the middle of my early morning shower when I felt hands creep up behind me and grabbed my breast. "Shut up and relax" Winnie whispered in my ear. This was a surprise but I was down with it. She covered my mouth with one of her hands than used the other to make me feel good. She put two fingers inside and it wasn't long until I came. After she was done with me, she left and I finished showering. After breakfast was visitation hours and I headed to the visitation area to see my lawyer. He gave me a hug and a warm smile. "Please tell me there's some good news" I said. "First off, I looked into your cell mates case, Chyna Abrems and there's nothing I can do for her. She killed someone in cold blood, all the evidence pointed to her not too mention she admitted to killing him because of what he did to her. The DA already reduced her sentence by giving her twenty five years instead of life without the possibility of parole. There's no way around it. Now with that out of the way, I'm still working on your appeal and you have a solid case. Your friends will also be free very soon as well. I just wanted to let you know we are going back to trial in a few months. I'm going to make sure you win this time" he explained. All I could do was smile and thank him. After our meeting, I headed back to my cell. I was about to take a nap but a CO instructed me to follow them. I ended up in another room with my favorite detective. "What's up detective? What crime are you trying to pin on me now?" I said. "I'm here because I see your case is going back to trial. It's funny because there's no boyfriend to testify against you this time. Some new evidence has come to light and I'm going to make sure you rot in here" he said angrily. I rolled my eyes and asked to leave. I was escorted back to my cell and I laid down in deep thought. I wonder what new evidence is there.