4.

[DF8]

Kierwon Point of view

"I thought your doing your job properly pero bakit nakapasok ang mga yon sa building?" I ask her , Im talking to the guardian of day class.

She look at me with no experession.

"I can't control them, I already gave them a warn pero hindi sila nakinig" she answered.

"Maskina! Your are the guardian and you should known what is the right thing to do, Edi sana pinigilan mo sila" i protested.

"I tried" maikling sagot niya habang naka yuko, I know she's confused of her self.

"Alam mo naman siguro ang mangyayari kapag nag patuloy pa tong ganto"

She's my best friend, I don't want to lost her.

"Just do your job properly Caramelle, if you want to survive" I said coldly, saka tinalikuran na siya.

Every guardian has a mission and if they failed, They will die and I don't want to lost her And i will not allow that to happen.

Habang nag lalakad ako sa hallway nakita ko sina Cyfell at Dargan na mag kasama, and they talking about something. I think it's serious so i decided to approach them.

"Ano pinag uusapan niyo?" Tanong ko sakanilang dalawa, saka inakbayan si dargan.

"We're talking about the df8, I heard they planning something and i think it's not that good" sagot naman ni dargan.

"Ofcourse it's not good hyung, They always bring trouble" Sabat naman ni Cyfell kaya tinignan siya ng masama ni dargan, Itong mga toh talaga oh.

"They killed a student from our school" dargan added, what? Again?

"Who is it?" I ask him( referring to the victim)

"The president counsil from day class, Jares Alfonso. Sabi nila it's a sweet blood kaya siya yung pinuntirya" He answered. I knew it they also planning to occupied and destroy this school. And that new girl, samantha I think she's the next on the black list.

"I gotta tell ethan, You two watch the new student and protect her if anything happens" slSabi ko saka tumango naman silang dalawa agad akong pumunta sa vip room, Which is yung hide out naming pito.

I saw ethan sitting on the black chair while drinking a blood, And adrienne is sleeping as always. Samantalang si kade at codell ay nag lalaro.

"Hyung" I called him kaya naman napalingon siya saakin.

"There something i need to tell you" I added so he gave me a blank face and waiting for my answer.

"Df8 found out what happened a week ago, And they also killed a student from our school. He's a sweet blood and i think the next target is the newbie, Samantha we need to protect her" Sabi ko kaya naman napakunot noo si ethan hyung.