𝑂𝑁𝐸 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"BROTHER," a blonde whined loudly as he sobbed and hugged his brother tightly

"BROTHER," a blonde whined loudly as he sobbed and hugged his brother tightly. "zenitsu-san, are you alright?" [name] asked worriedly as he looked down at his younger brother, agatsuma zenitsu. "a girl rejected my marriage proposal again~" he sobbed. "when will i ever get a girlfriend?" he asked desperately as he looked up at [name] with a pout.

[name] smiled warmly down at the blonde. "one day, you'll find someone who's right for you," [name] remarked. "and when that happens, your heart will shake in all kinds of ways because people who you love give the familiar sensation," [name] continued. zenitsu tearily looked at [name] with a pout. "then when will that happen?" zenitsu asked sadly. "it seems like every woman pushes me off!" he yelled.

"maybe it's because you follow them and cling on to them. perhaps women don't like those who cling on to them, try to be more... friendlier," [name] tried to pick the right choice of words. it was difficult, considering how zenitsu acts around women. "how do you always get the girls, onii-san?" zenitsu looked up desperately. "me? get the girls? i don't at all, they're just friends," [name] patted zenitsu's hair fondly.

zenitsu choked loudly as he held his neck. 'how many girls did he ignore to be like this?' he thought. "how could you say that? do you see how the insect pillar goddess talked to you? her voice goes all softer and genuine and more shyer," zenitsu started rambling as he screamed. "and have you heard how the love pillar has visible admiration and love in her voice everytime she talks to you?! how stupid can you be, onii-san?" zenitsu screamed inside [name]'s ears as [name] blinked and stared into the distance with dotted eyes.

"perhaps... they have grown much more fonder than me and consider me as an older brother," [name] suggested as zenitsu deadpanned. "you're so lucky!" zenitsu yelled. "not really," [name] sweatdrop. "hey, instead of spending your time here all alone, let's go train together," [name] suggested as he smiled softly at the younger agatsuma.

"noo!" he whined. "i don't want to," he pouted. "gramps wants us to be strong and powerful, so we should definitely do that," [name] reminded. "and not to mention, you're my tsuguko, your job is to train to the fullest with your master," [name] added merrily at the thought of spending time with his younger brother. "f-fine!" zenitsu screeched. "but please be easy on me."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

[name] gave zenitsu a cup of water as [name] panted slightly under the scorching sun. they had managed to train for over six hours, and that'd mean that it would've been afternoon at this point. "gah! i'm so tired!" zenitsu plopped on to the engawa as he laid flat on the wooden floor before dumping the cup on his head. the water splashed on to the blonde's face as he sighed in relief.

[name] cleaned his sweaty face with a small cloth as he closed his eyes and sat on the engawa, next to his younger brother. "kyah! agatsuma-sama!" a familiar voice called out meekly as a pink haired girl was seen running towards [name] and zenitsu. [name] opened his eyes to reveal the love hashira, kanroji mitsuri, running towards him cheerfully.

"mitsuri-chan!" [name] waved happily as he set his fluffy cloth around his neck. mitsuri stopped in her tracks as she stood over the thunder hashira. "h-here! i got you some mochis!" mitsuri exclaimed happily as she gave him a bag. "inside there's also some cold water for you," mitsuri said thoughtfully as [name] beamed at the bag as he breathed out tiredly. "thank you so much mitsuri-chan! you really shouldn't go through more trouble for me!" [name] said happily as he grabbed the bag from her hands and smiled softly at her, the smile she loved so much made her bright red. zenitsu sat up as he stared at the braided haired girl.

mitsuri felt her cheeks flared up red as zenitsu squinted his amber eyes. he could hear the evidence of love and care from [name]'s voice. it's clear that [name] liked her, but he probably hadn't realize what feeling is he feeling about.

"oh, and is that your little brother?" the pink-haired asked the hashira. "yes, this is agatsuma zenitsu, my younger brother, he uses thunder breathing too!" [name] exclaimed happily. "aw, he's so adorable!" mitsuri squealed happily as she stuck her hand out. "my name is kanroji mitsuri!" mitsuri said. though zenitsu would've been freaking out, he kept his cool since that she was a hashira, and she and his brother may have a secret relationship, so he tried to be the best he could.

"agatsuma zenitsu, it's nice to meet you, kanroji-chan," zenitsu stuttered quietly as [name] raised a brow questioningly at his sudden behavior. "wah! zenitsu-san! your hair has such a pretty color!" mitsuri beamed brightly at zenitsu and zenitsu chuckled nervously with a blush forming on his cheeks. "are you free right now, [name]-san?" mitsuri asked curiously as her green hues burned brightly in anticipation.

"actually, i am," [name] said with a nod. "would your little brother join us too?" mitsuri asked with a tilt of her head. "no, i think i'm– i'm good," zenitsu stumbled over his words with a small frown. "what? why? you would be lonely by yourself!" mitsuri exclaimed with a hint of disappointment in her tone.

"no thank you, mitsuri-chan, i'm actually going to go to check on tanjiro and inosuke who were injured because of a recent mission. so, i'll pass," zenitsu said with a hop off the engawa. "i'll go now, onii-san!" zenitsu exclaimed with a small smile before he ran away, quickly to hide in the bushes.

"well, that was unfortunate!" mitsuri cooed sadly. "come inside then, mitsuri-chan, let's have lunch together," [name] said happily as mitsuri's face contorted into a happy one as she immediately followed after him into the thunder estate. a pair of amber eyes peered through the bush as he cheered silently at his smart move to get them together.

 a pair of amber eyes peered through the bush as he cheered silently at his smart move to get them together