𝑇𝑊𝑂 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

THE BROTH shimmered quietly as the light shone brightly on to the liquid

THE BROTH shimmered quietly as the light shone brightly on to the liquid. chunks of soft vegetable and soft noodles were floating around in the burning pot as strands of pink hair delicately fell on to her shoulders as she looked bubbly at the glowing broth. "look at this [name]-kun! it's nearly done!" mitsuri chirped with a small giggle of excitement.

[name] raised a brow as he stopped eating the mochi's that were given by the love pillar herself, he smiled slightly before he stood up from the chair and walked towards mitsuri, standing next to her, a bit too close, making mitsuri's cheeks flared up bright pink.

"oh?" [name] asked with a tilt of his head and a small gentle smile. "you're right. it is nearly done, good job, mitsuri-chan!" he chirped happily as he patted her long sakura mochi hair that was tied in a huge bun. "waah!" she squealed with pink cheeks as she felt her heart doing backflips. 'he's patting my head! what an amazing day this is!' mitsuri happily thought.

"are you alright? you're a bit red," [name] frowned slightly. mitsuri's green orbs widened at just how close [name] was. his faces were mere inches with hers. their noses were barely touching as mitsuri's small form turned even redder as she tried to contain her squeals of delight. "i-i'm fine [name]-kun! i'm just so happy th-that you want to spend time with me!" mitsuri exclaimed ethereally.

[name] smiled softly as his cheeks flared a bit at her. 'cute,' he thought silently with a ghost-smile. "i love spending time with people, but i love spending my time with you even more," [name] winked playfully as he chuckled loudly when he saw how mitsuri turned even into a more brilliant shade of fuschia.

after a while, a moment of silence fell between the two as mitsuri shyly put the cooked ramen into the decorative white bowls with a red face as she shyly offered it to [name]. "here's your b-bowl, [name]-san!" she squeaked happily as [name] took the bowl to his hands and smiled gracefully at her. "thank you, mitsuri-chan," he said before he grabbed a pair of chopsticks. the both of them shortly started eating the warm ramen in a comforting silence that had successfully engulfed them.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"i'm going to go now, [name]-san!" mitsuri exclaimed happily. "let's eat some more ramen tomorrow!" she said as [name] sweatdropped. she had successfully eaten 10 bowls of ramen. "anything you'd like. mitsuri-san!" [name] said happily before she bowed. "i'll have to attend on a mission, see you soon! thank you for the meal!" she exclaimed before [name] held her shoulder.

she looked up to see [name]'s face being close to hers once again, making her cheeks flare red. "don't need to be so formal, mitsuri," [name] smiled silently as mitsuri nodded with an amused smile, but inside, she was freaking out.

"alright t-then! see you soon!" she yelped before she ran away from the man. [name] smiled silently after the retreating figure before he turned around to stop in his tracks and notice something down on his feet. "hm," he hummed questioningly as he bent down and carried the box in his arms.

he ripped open the paper and opened the box to reveal a sweater. he reached into the box and grabbed the clothing into his hands to feel the soft and bloated [color] sweater. it was made of rich silken wool, he ran over the silky texture as his delicate skin could feel the softness of the sweater. there was a kitten embroidery decorated with a lot of hearts, as [name] furrowed his brows. he then noticed a paper under the sweater.

'i wish that i could say this to you.'