Chapter 26: Powers Collide! Sexy Times at the School Pool!

...

...

...

...

...

...

SEVERAL YEARS EARLIER

...

...

...

...

...

...

A physically 14-year-old/mentally 18-year-old Amadeus is shown sitting on a couch reading a manga.

Young Amadeus: "Hmm... (*looks up from manga*) Hey, dad?"

Thaddeus: "(*shown to be sitting across from him*) Yeah, son?"

Young Amadeus: "(*shows his father the manga*) Is it possible to get this buff?"

Thaddeus: "...0_0'...Ehh...realistically, no. I'd say that's close to impossible."

Young Amadeus: "(*moping*) Oh...alright."

Thaddeus: "Something wrong?"

Young Amadeus: "Well, this manga I'm reading says this guy is the strongest creature on Earth. I just thought that, I dunno, maybe I could do the kind of stuff he does."

Thaddeus: "How strong is he?"

Young Amadeus: "It says he's the pinnacle of strength. But that's, like, human strength. He could be stronger."

Thaddeus: "And...you're thinking that if you reach his level - coupled with our genetic demonic strength - you could be stronger than him?"

Young Amadeus: "Yeah, pretty much. (*sigh*) But he's, like, CRAZY strong for a human. And the manga mentions his genes are what let him become that strong. I dunno how I'd ever get to his level."

Thaddeus: "(*notices his son's disappointment and cups chin in thought*) So, it's genes & training, huh?"

Young Amadeus: "Well, he also ate an entire oversized African elephant after killing it. That's like a year's worth of protein."

Thaddeus: "Hmm... (*sigh*) Well, I suppose it's fine. Let's just hope she doesn't go overboard."

Young Amadeus: "(*looks at his father is surprised confusion*) Huh? She?"

Thaddeus: "(*stands up*) Come with me, son."

Young Amadeus: "To where?"

Thaddeus snaps his fingers and opens a magic portal.

Thaddeus: "(*stands in front of the portal*) It's time I introduced you to the greatest scientific mind of our Empire. (*as Amadeus stands next to him, they walk through the portal*) "