Chapter 4: Encounters of the Supernatural Kind

*BEEP* *BEEP*

A phone alarm rings out. A muscular hand reaches out to hit the snooze. It struggles at first, but manages to turn it off.

A naked Amadeus is revealed to be lying on his back. His body is covered by a thick blanket, which was teleported to his location to keep him warm.

Under the blanket, Rumi is sleeping and snuggling on top of Amadeus's ripped chest with a satisfied smile on her face.

Amadeus groggily opens his eyes and lets out a quiet yawn. He looks down to see a happy bunny face. He dons a happy smile and pets Rumi's head. This makes her ears perk up and kick her right leg in her sleep.

Rumi: "(*sleep talk*) Amadeus... Baby... I... love you... so much... Don't... ever... leave me..."

Amadeus leans close to Rumi's rabbit ear.

Amadeus: "(*whisper*) I love you, Rumi. I always will and will never not love you. I will never leave you. I will never abandon you and the others. I will be with you all for as long as you want."

Rumi: "(*sleep talk*) Please stay... forever..."

Amadeus: "(*whisper*) I promise to stay forever. I love you so much, Rumi."

He kisses her ear. Rumi smiles happily in her sleep as she moves up to rest her head in the crook of Amadeus's neck. Not wanting to get up just yet, he picks up his phone with his free hand.

He opens it to see a text.

??? (text): "I'm beginning my tests on the Stray. This may take a while, but expect results by next week."

Amadeus sends back his own text.

Amadeus (text): "Thank you and good work, Dear. I love you. ❤"

He sends the text. Amadeus then goes to his "Pictures" folder and selects "Drone".

He is shown several pictures of Rias Gremory in the shower.

Amadeus (mind): "(*toothy smirk*) I can't wait to see every inch of you in person, Rias~"

...

...

...

After cleaning up and regaining feeling in his legs, along with a morning blowjob curtesy of Rumi, Amadeus is now in the dining room.

When he gets there, Elena is sitting at the counter with...

He sees the same setup in front of a seat next to her. Elena is reading a magazine on top male models while listening to calming morning background music. Rem and Ram are behind the counter washing dishes. He takes his seat.