6

"Seven?" Beatrice yelled. "Seven!" There was silence all throughout her house. The only noise was the floors creaking. Henry had left to go to somewhere, but he wouldn't tell Beatrice.
"Hello!" Seven stood tall right in front of her face. But this time, she could see the details in his whole body. Although he still looked like a black blob, she could see his lips move when he talked, his nose sniff a few times, and his broad legs and arms.
"How did you disappear?" Beatrice asked.
"That's what all Feelkens do. We all can disappear at any given time." He gave Beatrice a wide smile and started to walk away.
"Wait!"
"Yes?"
"Come with me." She lead Seven to Henry, who was licking his black paws. Ew.
"I know I am here to help, but I'm a little confused on why you brought me here." Seven was looked very puzzled.
"I wanted Beatrice to bring you here," Henry said. "She was wondering about a certain key." Henry leaned head forward, as to remind Seven about the topic.
"I...um..." Seven started. "As much as I'd love to help, I'm afraid I can't share that with you miss. They told me not to."
"Who's they?" Beatrice was both scared and angry. "And why can't you tell me?"
"Well, you see, miss..."
"What? Spill!"
"I can't. They said that...that I could...um..." Seven was sweating. Although they weren't clear beads of sweat. It looked more like a black marble, slowly sliding down the side of his dark face.
"That you could what? Why can't you tell me?!" Beatrice looked as if she was going to burst into flames.
"That I could be...persecuted. I could not only die, but let everyone else suffer. And I'm helpful. And having everyone suffer is definitely not my kind of thing." He slowly started to have tears come out of his black eyes.
"Oh," Beatrice said back. "I'm very sorry for pushing you to do something you don't want to."
"It's okay,"
"Okay, well, I think it's time we all head back to bed." Henry jumped onto Beatrice's bed. "Goodnight, Seven."
"Goodnight!" Seven answered.
"Bye." Beatrice said. After all that had happened, Beatrice couldn't fall asleep. All she could think of was rambling questions. What's this key? Why are there so many secrets? And another that sent a chill up her spine. Where are my parents?