🌹💘- Pt.3

Raijin POV:
When I got back to the dorm, I realised that I left something in the kitchen fridge.

I quickly run to the kitchen to find the twats and green boy?

...

I think they were cooking? Green boy seems to notice me and invited me over. I was confused by what green boi was about to do to me.

Trey POV:
I hear the door open to find Chisuke standing there. He seemed quite confused on why we were in the kitchen.

I invited him over softening my smile as my __________ walked over. Even though he is younger, he is a head taller than me! I mentally cry as I ask him to crouch down.

When he did, I patted his head. By this action, he seemed to be wanting a few more but resisted the urge to ask for more. I laugh by his response he gave me.

The others seemed to noticed me laughing and saw Chisuke was here. Yuu was the first to respond.

Yuu POV:
Whilst working on the tarts, I heard Trey laughing away. I took my eyes off the tarts and saw Raijin was in the kitchen. I greet him and he gave me a slight bow while greeting me back.

The others place the tarts in the oven and sigh in exhaustion. They finally started a conversation with Raijin and it was pretty chill. Raijin then remembered why he was in the kitchen. He went over to the fridge and brought out some sweets. But when he was near done, the tarts where ready!

At the same time Cater had joined us to eat some tarts. Ace and Grim wasn't happy with this but reluctantly agreed. I swear their egos will be the death of them both.

Trey had asked Raijin to stay to eat with them. He nods knowing it won't take long and since he was quite hungry himself...

It was pretty funny when we found out the real reason that he stayed. His stomach growled in hunger. He brought his arms in a protective manner from the embarrassment of his hunger.

We took a tart and began eating away. It was so delicious. It felt like there was a rush of flavour surging through your taste buds.

Cater said to the thing. I wasn't quite sure what it meant but left the thought when Trey asked us what our favourite foods were.

"Cherry pie and hamburgers"
"canned tuna and cheese omurice and grill meat and pudding"
"grilled lamb with diabolo sauce"
"omurice, please~"
"(f/f)"
"..."

Trey turnt his head to Raijin and asked in a soft tone what was his favourite food.

"I don't particularly have one but I guess... Strawberry...Strawberry tarts..." he says before turning away.

Alright then,

DOODLE SUIT

Trey asks us to try the tarts now. We bit into the tart to find it tasted like our favourite foods.

It was so good as well, the flavours was to our liking. I like his unique magic it's so cool! I wonder if you use it on others?

Raijin POV:
I finish the tart and quickly escape the kitchen and head back to my dorm with my sweets.

I go straight to my room and turn my computer on to play some games. I place the sweets on the side for easy access during gaming.

"..."

"Lilia get of the ceiling or do you want a arrow to the heart"

He seemed to pount at me? before coming down. He asked what I was doing whist obviously trying to steal on of the sweets.

I responded, "I'm playing some games like the usual."

Giving up on his poor attempt of stealing. I gave him two before shooing him out.

Finally, peace and quiet.

================================

Please tell me what you would like to see in the future and I will try.