🐙📂Pt.4

3rd POV:
"So, those guys with anemones on their heads made a contract with Azul so they could get a good score on the test. But then they were deceived… That’s practically how it goes, right? It looks like being in the top 50 was the condition for their contract, but with that number of students, it would be impossible for more than half of them to be in the top 50. Azul knew that would happen, huh." Jack stated.

"I knew it was weird for Grim to score more than 80 points." Yuu said.

"Isn't it more weird that the twats got more than half?" Raijin pointed out.

"Geez, there’s no point if you get good grades because of someone else, you know! They just wanted to compete and show off that they could score higher. How idiotic." Jack complained.

"Plus what is the point of studying if there's idiots like them." Raijin added.

"It’s sort of annoying that all the students here don’t have Chisuke's and Howl’s initiative… If they were all so serious, I wouldn’t be having trouble~" Mr. Crowley sighed.

"What the fuck birdbrain!?" Raijin said ready to launch an attack.

"Wha–!? Headmaster!? You startled me…!" Jack yelped.

"I couldn’t manage to stop Ashengrotto’s 'business' again this year." The headmage sighed once more.

"Headmaster, do you know something about it?" Yuu asked.

"Azul Ashengrotto. He’s a 2nd year who has since been Octavinelle Dorm’s Prefect. Just like Rosehearts, he is a very exceptional 2nd year and a very good Prefect, however… He’s a little-No, he is very problematic." Crowley explained.

"Problematic? You mean that little scam of his? Why don’t you just order him to stop what he’s doing then?" Jack asked.

"That’s… It is because I am a teacher that I cannot prohibit what he’s doing." Crowley stated.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked once more.

"It’s related to the test notes that Ashengrotto tempts the students with… He does not actually do anything as illegal as steal any of those answers and solutions from the teachers here. He thoroughly researches all of the past exam questions that Night Raven College has given for the past 100 years and makes notes based off them. They are basically 'crib notes' that he has refined by himself with thorough research."The headmage explained.

"I-isn’t that kinda amazing though!?" Yuu stuttered.

"Huh? Really? You find that more amazing than anything here? You literally came from another dimension and you are amazed by something like looking up past tests." Raijin depanned.

"That guy’s pretty awesome for being able to do all that with his own powers. Hm? Wait… Is it because it’s not actually cheating that makes it troublesome…?" Jack said.

"Precisely, Howl." Crowley praised, "From a teacher’s standpoint, we cannot exactly prohibit notes that a student has put tremendous amounts of effort in, especially since it’s done under legal means. And since he was 'simply being kind' and helping his friends with studying so-"

"So if you ban it, it’s basically like telling the students 'Don’t study' or 'Don’t ask your friends for help.' This is annoying…" Jack growled.

"Exactly." The headmaster agreed.

"Headmaster, you mentioned not being able to stop his business again, didn’t you? Did the same thing happen last year, too?" Jack asked.

"Indeed. Though, the news about his notes wasn’t really wide-spread last year. I thought it wouldn’t turn into quite the problem this year, but… This year, it appears that a rumor saying that if students wanted to get a high score, they should come to the Mostro Lounge was spreading around the school." Crowley sighed.