🦁👑Pt.7

3rd POV:
"Shishishi! Three of you already and this's the best you can do? I'm not even sweating!" Ruggie said purposely leaving out Raijin.

"What's with this guy?! He's so hard to catch!" Ace complained.

"He's not only a fast runner, but his ability to jump from high places is no joke either...!" Deuce added.

"Ugh... Even I can't catch up to him..." Grim groaned.

"That's because you guys weren't train to fit these kind of situations. If I was you I would focus on P.E... Even if that muscle guy (Ashton) is a complete asshole..." Raijin said in perfect condition.

"Shishishi! This is nothing compared to the slums I was raised in. Y'know, even if you catch me now, can you even prove that I did it?" Ruggie said.

"What did you say?" Deuce asked.

"I mean, there's no proof that I'm the one who hurt them, right? Did anyone even see me using magic? And do they have picture evidence? There's none, right?" Ruggie stated.

"Ugh... Th-that's..." Ace muttered.

"Th-that's true... But he's such a cheat..." Yuu added.

"Cheater? That's a compliment. Shishishi! Try going after me when you've got proof, will ya? Well, that is, if you can do it next time~" Ruugie said.

"Geez... Calm down Hyena... That's the worse compliment you could of ever gotten." Raijin replied.

"Ugh...! This guy's so frustrating!" Grim groaned once again.

"Alright, that's all for our game of tag. Ah, I'll leave the magical pens I nabbed here. Anyway Raijin-kun, Leona-San want to see you later! Bye-bye~" Ruggie said.

"Eh?" Raijin said to that statement.

"Damn, he pisses me off!" Ace siad.

"Prefect Rosehearts will have our heads now..." Deuce added.

"He just said "next time" didn't he?" Yuu stated.

"You're still playing detectives?" Jack asked.

"Wha-You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm senpai's a total bad guy, y'know?" Ace agured.

"Why are you so desperate to try and help others?" Jack inquired.

"For others' sake?" Deuce said.

"I understand that you'd want to avenge your hurt friends, but..." Jack said.

"Hah? What're you on now?" Ace asked.

"Eh?" Jack replied with.

"Who said we're doin' this to help people?" Ace stated.

"We simply want to prove our worth by catching the criminal." Deuce added.

"Exactly. We just wanna be players in the coming tournament. Plus, we just wanna show off." Ace exclaimed.

"I'm gonna catch that guy so I can be on TV, too!" Grim added.

"I feel bad for Trey-senpai, but we'll take his place in the spotlight~" Ace said with no remorse.

"Hah! I thought I wouldn't be able to trust people who blindly help others, but... I didn't think you'd be such jerks." Jack stated.

"Really now? You're worse than we are, dude. You knew about it all along, didn't you? You knew who the culprits were all this time." Ace argued.

"Ah! You're from the same dorm so you knew you wouldn't be targeted!" Grim added.

"... Hey, you lot. Duel with me." Jack said.