Author's note....

Hey guys,

This very much a short story and is a Zayn Malik fan fic and is purely dedicated to people who are his die- hard fans. Originally it started of as a dream but my friends love this idea so much that now I have turned it into a story...

In case you guys like this story then there are others which you should look out for... I mean you can give others a try... I'm anyways trying to explore other genres... so i could use some of ya support.... and I suggest to check out 'Critiques, Reviews and Requests...' coz it can come of great help...

If you guys want you can VOTE, COMMENT OR FOLLOW...  don't worry and don't be scared coz i definitely don't bite...

Anyways enough with all this, all right! Let's begin with the story!

P.S:- Leave comments for your favourite parts and the parts that you hate...

P.S.S :- TheAquarianGirl, if you are reading this. This is a thank you story which is truly grateful for whatever you have done for me. Hope you enjoy this story... Coz if you don't this story has lost its cause.

P.S.S.S:- For the main character, it is TheAquarianGirl playing the role. But in case you have trouble portraying her role then imagine who ever you like.

P.S.S.S.S :- TheAquarianGirl, I really hope you like the story...