Wait for it....

"Seeing that you are a directioner, why didn't you come for the concert?" He asked as the curiousity armed his face with a new emotion. I looked at him speechless with a sudden stop on the track. I didn't understand. How did he know? The next moment I found out my thought were said aloud by him. He simply just picked my wrist. Over there was 'Zayn' written in black, bold calligraphy and three red hearts followed it. It was a fake tattoo which was destined to last for a couple of months. I had to do it since I didn't have the guts to take the pain of a real one.

"Plus I would've already noticed a beautiful face like yours among the crowds who love us." He immediately spoke the moment I was understanding how he got his clues. He may have been a silent man but he is very smart, I concluded. Not from the stupid anecdotes on the net but from real life experience. I blushed the moment the compliment came out of his lips but then I had to hide it. Soon. Fast.

"Quit your flattery." I retort and walked in a faster pace and he made sure he kept up, taking longer strides. "Hey! I was only stating the truth!" He protests and my blush only gets darker. "So?" He asked. "So what?" I asked back, confused. "I asked you a question and I get no answer." He simply points out as he drives his hand through his messed hair. Surprisingly he hasn't screamed or shouted that his hair is fucked. Maybe he is too engrossed with his talks. Or maybe he just didn't realise that it's actually screwed up. Trust me, he looks cute this way and I love it.

But why would my choices matter? He is a celebrity, a God of singing, a sensational angel sent from above with the purest of the pure voice, the- WAIT, I could go on and on- and here I was, just another fan with a lucky opportunity on a lucky day. Lucky me, I guess.

" Hello?" He was waving his hand in front of my eyes. Huh? I look at him blankly. "Oh, thought I lost you for a moment there... So am I gonna get the answer or not?" He asked innocently but for some reason I felt that he had heard what was going in my head. "I couldn't. There was a celebration which I couldn't miss." I admitted softly. "Yet you are here." He pointed out. "Well I guess we have the same reason." Only to realise that I did give away a lot. A lot of information. "So celebration, huh?" "Yeah!" I didn't want to give more away. He didn't have to know. It wouldn't make any difference.

"For what?" He asked curiously. He shouldn't have asked cause I didn't want to tell him. It was nothing important. "How can it not be important?" He asked and then dramatically added. "Why? Everything is important in life and death." and then smirked for no reason at all. I should have realised that I had spoken my mind out. Well, if he's gonna be that adamant to know then he deserves to know. "It''s just my birthday too." I shrugged and tried to make sure that I did sound inaudible. But he had heard what I didn't want him to hear.

"Wait! It's your birthday too?" "See, I told you it's not that important." I shrugged once again, muttering softly. "It's huge thing, Arya... It's a big dea-" "Wait! How do you know my name?" I ask suspiciously. Surely he isn't one of those mind readers. He sighed with a simple shake of the head. "You sure are forgetful, aren't ya?" He picked up my other wrist which had my real tattoo. It was a tradition for every family member to have his/her name tattooed at a very young age. After that painful incident, I don't think I ever want to try it again. Sometimes I really wonder how was Zayn ever able to bear all that stinging pain all over his body. Maybe this was the time to ask.

My tattoo was ARYA written in black bold with golden highlights. Oh well, he really must be that observant. "Ummm...Actually the name's Ariel... That was just my pet name." I say quietly. "Well, you don't mind, do you?" He asked, giving me the look of expectation of answering wisely. "No,no it's fine. In fact it would really be a privilege." and he looked smug with my answer. Pleased to keep you happy sir, I mocked in my head.

"So happy birthday!"" He opened his arms wide open for a nice warm-appealing hug and I pursed my lips. "I doubt I'm gonna fall for that." I pointed out and that grin appeared again.

Silence filled the air and his fingers slipped into mine, playing, enjoying the smooth touch. What was he doing? I tried to get it off my mind and I realised that together we were enjoying the breeze and a leisure walk in the mere presence of the other.

This guy was way different from what his public face. Ya , he was a mysterious guy with a cloak worn so no one could understand the truth behind that handsome face. But the impression that was made today, it seemed he was a very down-to-earth man and a true gentle man even if he just barged on me for a very eager kiss. It was truly an honour having met this man with a sensational voice on my- I mean our birthday.

"So what is Perrie going to say about this?" I asked really concerned to wear this was leading to. "Perrie?" "Yeah! Remember you are engaged to her?" He forgot so soon. Really! Is he is suffering from amnesia? A worried thought flashed my mind. "Oh no, actuall y I broke the engagement. He admitted reluctantly. "Why would you do that?" I ask in shocked surprise. Secretly I didn't want them to get married but I guess from the inside, she really must be this very nice person to be worthy of THE ZAYN MALIK'S HEART.

"I-I told her I wanted more out of life and that I wasn't ready to chain everything down to one thing yet. " "And?" "And she said she understands what I feel." "So?" God, I've really got to stop asking questions about his personal life. Can't you see it's making him uncomfortable? I really need to learn how to shut up. "So we are taking things slow and currently we are on a break." He readily gave away the inside information and that made me feel really guilty as I got in deeper.

"Oh so she won't have any problem with this?" "Not really. We have this deal where I have no say in who she sees and vice versa. He explained and I nodded at the right times with interest. "And what about the media?" "Well, we planned not to break the news so soon."

"So why are you here, Zayn?" I changed the topic, bringing it straight back from where we started. "Well, I to-" "No, Zayn, I'm really asking you. Why are you actually here?" I asked him, making my question sound really prominent so that he know what I actually meant. "Ummm.... Actually I'm here to complete my bucket list."He admitted with a smile. I came in front of him and started to walk backwards. Pace automatically started to slow down. "Wait! Let me guess."

I hold up my finger with a mysterious sexy smile which everyone loved. "To kiss a random girl out there, standing all alone." I asked in the hope of being right. "You are close... Actually it's to kiss a girl who actually stands out." He first gives me the false hope and suddenly takes it away. Very teasing, Mr Malik! I began to giggle which soon turned into laughter. He appeared to be confused. "Why all the laughter?" He also seemed to be amused. "Well...I... think you....took your.... wish ....a little literal." I was still giggling and his sweet smile was bringing it into a stop.

"Actually you are completely different compared to the others. If I had kissed a girl who maybe had attended my concert, then probably right now she would have killed herself with that much excitement. But you did nothing of that sort and actually managed to as normally as possible..." "That's because I am normal." I muttered but he continued without hearing what I just said. "....That's what I like in a girl." "Well, if I remember quite clearly, I was hyperventilating." I pointed out slyly, trying to hide the blush which was now trying to make itself prominent. "And I suspect that only happens when you meet hot, sexy men." "So you do admit that you are hot and sexy?" I teased him playfully.