Bonus Chapter

"What???" He exclaimed, his eyes widening, shocked at what he had just heard from my mouth. My gaze dropped down from the screen and I bit my lip nervously, feeling ashamed. Did I have a reason to?

If I wanted to, I could have blushed furiously but... no, I cheated on my boyfriend. I cheated on my boyfriend who I loved with all my heart. I cheated on him because of my stupid mistake of getting drunk. I do have raving tendencies to get horny with strangers. This time, I just didn't realise it would be The Zayn Malik. I lost a boy who I loved and thought was mine. And I desperately wanted him back. Back in my arms. But just because of one stupid mistake, I put everything at stake and lost.

"Y-you h-have my child? In y-your?" He stuttered helplessly. Ya, the bomb I just dropped was a little too harsh. To recover from it will definitely take some time. I nodded, my eyes still refuse to meet his. "But... that isn't possible, right? You-you love him." He pointed out, still in that state of shock. He didn't know what to do. His mind was in an utter state of confusion. "I do love him. But..." I trailed off. I myself didn't know what to say. How could I comfort him when I myself am not in a state to do so? "But we used a condom, right?" He asked, scared if all of this was just the plain truth or if I was just messing him up. "I don't know... You were the one who said that you remember parts..." I say, still waiting for his forthcoming actions to burst out.

"But that was months ago! How was I supposed to remember that?" He protested angrily. He was hyperventilating, getting sudden attacks. Suddenly he stopped and took a deep breath, just to calm himself down. "Ok! OK! ... First tell me, does Luke know?" He asked, his voice soft as satin as it was filled with concern of what my condition would be. He knew I loved him with all I had to give and he also knew that Luke was my one and only and I would break if he left me. And I think he didn't want to see that phase of me. Nor did I want that time to ever come.

"Yes, he does... And he left me to be with you. He said that the child at least deserved his true father." I said sorrowfully and let the tear fall down my cheek. "Oh, I'm so sorry! But-" "See, it's ok if you don't want to be with me... it's ok, I'll be able to handle the child alone." I let out softly, nearly mumbling. "No, no! I didn't say that... I just wanted to say..." He trailed off, wondering what to say to comfort me. "I will take care of you." He says after a heavy sigh. "But your career?" "Screw my career! I'm not ruining your life or my child's future. I'm coming there... in another few hours." He announced. "Few hours?" I asked, innocently confused. "Yeah! You need me there?" "And what about your mates?" "Well, them, I'll tell them the truth." He said with a soft smile.

A smile burst from my lips and soon, with no time, I burst out laughing. He looked confused. I tried to control my laughter but as I looked at his confused state, I burst out laughing even louder. "Ummm, is this the effect of your "racing" hormones?" "N-no!" I tried to control my feeling which had been poured out. He waited for my explanation. "It feels nice to be cared so much." I stated between the remaining giggles. His brow rose. "You've been pranked my friend..." I announce happily. "Shit!!!! You must be kidding me." He banged the keys of his keyboard and walked off only coming back in a few seconds. "What is wrong with you?" He yelled. I continued giggling. "I love you." I let out in that cute kid tone. "Please tell me Louis wasn't in it." He growled. I nodded daintily.

"Hey babe, he fell for it?" Luke asked as he entered the room with a smile. "Obviously, you know you love my talent." I say as jump up and kissed him on the lips. Zayn got the full view. "Get a room..." he muttered. "I love you." Luke murmured as his lips came close to my ear. "And I, you." Luke pulled away from our sweet little embrace and proceeded to sit beside me. "Hey Zayn!" He greeted casually, like nothing ever happened. "Are you kidding me? How could you let her do this to me?" He asked unbelievably. "Well, you know her better than I do." Luke smirked as his eyes met hers.

But soon Zayn did notice something and his eyes widened on realisation as the couple were rejoicing at the fact that they managed to make a fool at him. Her hand was placed gently over her slightly bulging stomach which wasn't so noticeable to any one.

   And then it wasn't sure, whether which part of  that sentence had been true? The fact that there was a baby or who might be the father of her child?