OTAU: Chapter 1

It's been two years since the twins were born. Everyone loves them. Turns out Odin didn’t mind the two together. About half a year after they were born, Ragnarok came. Other than Frigga, Odin, Sif, Brothers Three, Sigyn, Thor, Loki, and their children all the Asgardians were dead and almost extinct. The twins you think would be two years old but not yet. Their birthday isn’t until next week.

    “Hey, heeeey. HEEEEY! HE-He-HEyyy!” Loki laughed trying to wake Thor. But he wasn’t budging. “DUDE! Get up!” Loki shouted again. Loki hadn’t noticed the smirk on Thor’s ‘sleeping’ face. All of the sudden Thor sat up, grabbing Loki by the sides, Tackling him to the end of the bed and tickling him. “AHAhahhaAhahahahahaha. STOPPITT!” Loki hadn’t laughed that hard in forever. “Stoooooop! Hahahahhaha, *cute laughing snort*”(lol, I have no idea how to spell the sound of a snort. Sorry) Loki’s arms shot up from the sides of the bed and over his mouth. He was still laughing but it was an embarrassed laugh this time and his face was a dark shade of red as he blushed in embarrassment. Thor was laughing too, harder than earlier. “Stop laughing at me!” Loki slapped Thor’s arm. He was a bit mad now. Thor stopped laughing, “Loki… I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing because your laugh is cute. I don't know why you hate it.”

“I hate it because it’s not cute its stupid and embarrassing, Thor!” Loki shouted, a couple of tears running down his cheeks.

“Hey… Loki, why are you crying, its okay. I like your laugh. It doesn’t matter if anyone else likes it, I do and that’s all that matters.”

“How do I know you’re not lying.” Loki asked in a shaky voice. “Because I’m not the god of lies, you are and I’m supposedly a dumb blonde.” Loki laughed at that. “You are stupid.” Loki agreed.

“Aaaaaaaahhhh! Hey, you little turds!” Loki shouted as the twins crawled on the bed. Salias tried to sit on Loki’s face. “Turds!” Salias repeated happily while clapping. “ShUsH!” Juniper snapped slightly. Salias wasn’t as advanced in speaking as Juni was. Juniper had been hanging out with Peter a lot since they always need to be babysat, - Being a superhero with two little kids is hard. - that’s why she sounds like she is quoting a vine most of the time.

“Hey, be nice.” Thor told Juni.

“I don wanna!” She argued.

“Why not?” Loki asked

“CAUSE I DON WANNA!” She shouted.

“Well, I told you to” Thor said smiling at how she can get so worked up over the littlest things, just as Loki does.

“WELL I DO WUT I WAN!” She yelled back standing on the bed.

“NO! I DO!” Loki playfully yelled back.

“NUH UH!”

“YEAH HUH!”

“Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!”

“Why?” Juni pouted. “Because.” Loki said. “But, whyah?!” She asked again. “Whya, whya!” Salias repeated excitedly. “Stop itttttah!” Juni said grumpily. “Stop ittttah!” Salias Joyfully copied her. He didn’t understand that it was annoying to some people, especially his sister.

Just then Juniper attacked Salias. She football tackled him in the stomach and shoved him off the bed and they both hit the floor with a thump. Juni was still on top of Sali and started to beat him up. Sali started crying. Loki and Thor both jumped up and tried to break it up, but failed. Then all of the sudden Juni turned blue, green lightning and swirls of blue magic surrounding her. She stabbed Sali, but when he moved she cut just above his elbow and took his arm off. Loki finally got Juni off of Sali. Thor scooped up the other screaming toddler in his arms and ran to the med bay of the tower, screaming at Jarvis to tell Bruce and the others to meet him down there. Loki just sat on their bed tears running down his face. His son, his child, his BABY, could die from blood loss if the avengers didn’t do anything soon enough. And now he had to do something about Juniper. She could have killed her brother.

     For those of you wondering, I am not making Salias like a mini Bucky, I am making him like Shirogane Takashi from the anime, Voltron. He has the same hair too, and so does Juni but it looks more like this…

 He has the same hair too, and so does Juni but it looks more like this…