OTAU: Chapter 2

Salias lay on the table in the medbay, screaming his head off. Thor couldn’t do anything so he just stood in the corner of the room, eyes wide, breathing heavily. He started to slide down into a ball on the ground. He put his head in his arms, panicking about what could happen to Salias. What would he tell Loki if anything bad happened. Sali stopped crying and all you could hear were a couple of whimpers and they beeping of the heart monitor. A sigh of relief escaped past Thor’s lips. Bruce finished wrapping up what was left of Sali’s arm and everyone gave Thor a pat on the shoulder as they left. Thor looked up at a sleeping Salias and sighed. He got up to leave and tell Loki that Sali would be okay but just as he reached for the door knob the heart monitor started to beep faster. Thor turned around, looking confused then scared as he saw that Salias was having a seizure.

     Bruce, Natasha, and a couple of others ran in saying that Jarvis told them what was happening, but he was too late. Salias froze, face paler than ever as he started flat-lining. Bruce tried using the defibrillators, but it didn’t work. Thor was panicking too much to remember what he did when they didn’t work on Loki.

     Bruce gave up. He looked down in sadness, as did everyone else. Bruce unplugged the heart monitor and put everything away. Salias was gone, his face turned a white-grey, he was… dead.

     Thor prayed that he would wake up, but he didn’t. He couldn’t handle it, so he left. He left to go to Loki. He needed to know that their son was gone.

     Thor walked down the halls and ran up the stairs. He stopped at he and Loki’s bedroom door. He heard loki crying and hesitated to walk in. Thor opened the door slowly and walked in, “Loki…?” He trailed of at the end of Loki’s name. The room was dark and cold. There was an Ice blast on the walls, floor, and ceiling coming from the far corner. Thor walked in and quietly shut the door behind him. He took a few steps forward but stopped when he thought that Loki Wouldn't want him near. He squinted to see in the dark and saw that Loki sat in the corner of the room, the corner that the ice came from. He had his head in his arms, while his arms rested on top of his knees. He was all blue with patterns decorating his skin. He had two horns like his helmet, but shorter and real. His chest was bare and he wore a fuzzy, feathery thing on his shoulders, black leather boots and black leather pants. He also had huge black angel wings. Each wing was twice his size. But the thing that caught Thor’s eye the most was the dim light blue light coming from Loki’s chest. But then he remembered what Loki had told him about his parents, his biological parents.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short but it fits the way the story is written.

Hope you enjoy it! ::) Alien smiley face! ::)