pocket boyfriend {part 2}

TW: suicidal thoughts, attempted suicide, hallucinations, attempted overdose, loss of reality?

It wasn't.
Life was jus teasing him.
It was good for a few days, then everything else hit.
Not even the game (he had at least learned the character's name was Wilbur-) could convince him to go out anymore. The best it did was kept him eating once a day.

Then one day... Nothing mattered anymore.

{You still feeling crappy? ): }

{Don't know}

{Huh?}

{Just don't know
Not really feeling anything}

{Is it better than usual?}

{Idk}

{Oh...
You wanna talk today?}

{Maybe later will}

{Alright, I'm always here for you}

{Ok}

Life was the problem in this equation. Life meant emotions... So would no life equal no emotions? In that case- was he already dead? Could he die? Will had to know about the new idea! But, he wouldn't like it... Would he? Will always reminded him that he wad alive... Will was probably wrong. That happened before- he said things would get better, if he was wrong about that- he could be wrong about schlatt being alive.

{I'm going shopping}

{Really?!
That's great!
What are you getting?}

{Secret
I'll tell you later}

{Mkay!
Be safe on the roads}

It felt wrong to lie to wilbur... Even if he was just a bunch of coding. It was only a half lie- it was most definitely a secret... But he would never really have the chance to tell will what it was.

He started walking. Driving was hard enough as it is- and he doesn't give nearly enough of a fuck to look for his keys. The walk home felt worse than the way there. Will kept talking to him the whole way there and back. It was nice, less than it used to be... But still nice enough that the urge to step out in front of a car was dull in the back of his mind.

{Home}

{So... You gonna tell me what you got?
Was it snacks?}

{No and no, good guess tho}

{Awwwww
Pleeeeaaasssseeeee???}

{...
Fine
Give me a moment}

{Mkay}

This would be his final message. It would be strange that it was to a game as opposed to one of his friends... Not that they still really spoke to him.

The message was written. There were his pills- he doesn't even remember what they were for anymore- just that they would help him leave. The loop was ready, hanging from a strange hook in the ceiling- he had no idea what it was supposed to be used for... But it was strong, strong enough to hold him off the ground... Perfect.

{I'm sorry. This is the last time I'll talk to you, I hope you're not upset with me. You were the best part of my life, and death- oh yea, I'm dead by the way. I know you say I'm not... But if you're alive you fell things- right? And I don't. Therefore: I'm dead. It just makes sense. The only thing I feel is... Well it's complicated- I like you, you're very nice! But you're just a game (sorry) and that's not normal. People don't like games that much, it's just weird. If you liked me too then I'm sorry. I just wanted to say bye to someone before I show that I'm really dead... So- goodbye wilbur. I'll miss you}

{What the fuck?!
Tell me this is a joke
Please
Say you got me
Hahaha
I fell for your prank!
You're still there- right?
Just watching me write?
Laughing at how dumb I am?
ANSWER ME DAMN IT
PLEASE}

Looking at the messages would just hurt him. He climbed on the chair under the hook. Time to meet all the others that had died, how long had he been stuck in his living body for? Doesn't matter anymore. He won't be stuck for much longer.

The dinging of the phone was... Distracting, but it would be fine.

What was that- buzzing? Crackling? Noise. Sound. Quiet... Yea.