Chapter 3

I squash into the backseat of the limo. Curly hair is driving, and lipring sits next to him. I'm in between Asian Guy and Rainbow Boy. The drive is short, only about 15 minutes and before long we've pulled up in front of one of the largest buildings I have ever seen.

I can't believe they actually live here! It's huge, about the size of Buckingham palace. Or at least half of it. I wonder if I'll get a room with a window, or maybe even one with it's own bathroom? Yeah right, bitch. As if they would ever get a slut like you anything good! They just adopted you for publicity, but your so worthless they'll just take you back! My head was right. It's been years, I shouldn't let my guard down. The quicker I relax, the quicker they attack.

Curly hair leans back and twists his head around to look at me. "Autumn? Aren't you going to get out?" He grins at me and I smile weakly back. It's just part of their plan. I remind myself not to get too attached and nod. Rainbow boy clambers out of the passenger seat trying to beat lip ring to the door. They end up in a pile on the floor, so Asian guy slips out of the seat left to me and opens it calmly. I tilt my head in thanks. 

Rainbow boy is now yelling at lip ring for 'being too tall'. "Luke! You need to fold in your noodle legs and stop being so uncoordinated!" Poor Luke. He's barely talked to me but he seems really nice. "Micheal! Do not be mean to the penguin!" Curly hair scowls at him as he stomps around to Luke. Micheal walks over to the Asian guy and sulks. "Cal-pal, they're being mean to me again!" Cal (um?) pries Micheal off his arm and helps Luke out. "Ashton control your child!" Calum grins. Ashton glares at him and smacks his head. I just stand there shaking my head and trying not to let a laugh escape my lips.

Before I know it, I'm on the floor rolling around hysterically. I wipe my eyes and stand up. They're now staring at me in horror. I'm such a fuck up! Great, I haven't even been with them for an hour and they already think I'm a psychopath. Ashton breaks the awkward science by continuing to yell at Cal. Luke grabs my hand and I flinch. "Sorry!" I stutter, my eyes wide with fear. "It's okay, Autumn, you didn't do anything?" I gulp and grab his hand again. He smiles reassuringly and we walk up to the front door, the other bickering behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it took so long to write, my brain was being a bitch lately. I'll upload a few more chapters soon. See ya bitches - Lea