The Hamiltons Meet the Reynolds

25th of December in 1797

"James, let her go!" Maria said as she attempted to crawl on the floor.

"Mommy! Philip!" Susan cried out.

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS WOMAN!" James Reynolds roared as he smacked her to the point of unconsciousness before starting to pulling Susan by the hair.

"Mommy! Philip!" Susan sobbed in pain.

       Philip leaped unto the man's back & started to bop him with a huge book. There was a struggle between the 2 males of the household before the youngest one out of the duo managed to knock the older man out of consciousness after hitting him so many times with that book before he himself passed out. The little girl was in tears as she ran out the streets, begging for someone to help her, her brother & her mother. However, no one bother to help her because of her mother bring declared as a wh*re. That is, until a gentle voice answered her plea.

"What's the matter dear, tell me why are you upset?"

"D-daddy beat mommy & big brother again! Mommy & brother won't wake up!"

       The woman frowned before asking the child to show her the way to her house. Susan did so & pointed at the young boy & the older woman in red. The nice woman, who wore blue, managed to lift both of them up after about 20 minutes. She than took the small family, excluding James Reynolds, into her home as it was much safer for them to be there. The little girl hugged the lady in blue as she was thankful.

"Thank you pretty lady!"

The lady in blue smiled a small smile in response. "You are welcome dear."

"What is pretty lady's name?"

"Eliza Hamilton. "
______________________________________
I apologize for taking so long to update. Thank you for those who are still reading & please stay safe. This chapter contains 310 words.