Chapter 1

Toyaa

I Was Sitting In My Car In The School Parking Lot Waiting For Nami's Slow Ass. "This Hoe Take Forever" I Said Aloud. I Texted Her.
- Df Yoo Slow Ass At ?

Nami😘-Imm
Pulling In The Drive Way Now Damnn.

Finally , She Cant Never Be On Time. But Btw My Name Is Toya. Imm Fine Carmel With Straight Long Black Hair , Slim Thick , With A Pretty Ass Face And About 5"4. I Be Having All These Niggas On Me , But I Dont Give Them No Time Of Day. Im A Smart Girl Who Is All About The Books . Imm Street Smart And Book Smart. But I Cant Wait Until I Graduate Im Gonna Go Off To College And Get My Degree , To Get Rich and Be Successful. Im Not sure What I Wanna Do Now But When The Times Come It Will Come To Me. I Also Love To Sing , That's One Of My Hidden Talents , Only Nami Knows About That. I Was Born And Raised In Miami , So I Cant Say I Came From Somewhere To Spectacular. Enough About Me Now. Soon As I Seen Nami Pull Up Next To Me , I Hopped Out The Car And Said
" Bout Time ."

" DAMN Toyaa , Nobody Told Yoo Ass To Wait You Could Of Went In Already!"

"Blaah Blaah Blaah , I Aine Trynna Here All Thaat." So We Went Inside.

Nami

"Man you really fucked me up . I bet you never you would get caught up huh ? This shit is crazy, stop thinking you can pla-" *Snap!*
Nami's pencil had broken as she wrote with anger and fear . Tears rolling down her face as she tried to get through another heart break . She knew she had to get ready for school but she wasn't in the mood for stank acting, two faced, Females today . See Nami Was A Short 5'3 Gorgeous Light skin Girl with short black hair, pretty teeth, and curves like a coke bottle . She had been born and raised in Queens, New York, but then her moms had gotten a better job in Miami, Florida . She Was Just A Average 17 Yeaar Old , But She Had A Talent Most Teenage Girls Did Not Have , She Loved To Write Poetry. She Was Smart And All The Boys At School Was Trynaa Get Her . But Nami Didn't Want None Of Em.

" So What Am I Wearing Today ? " I Spoke To My Self . I Decided To Wear , A Black Crop Top With My Baseball Jersey , My Back Tights , And My Timberlands. I Wanted To Dress Basis Today So I Just Threw My Hair Up In A Messy Bun. I Grabbed All My Belongings And Headed Out The Door . I Hopped In My Mercedes Benz 2014 . I Just Got The Car On My Birthday , That's My Baby. But Anyways Enough Of All Of That. I Backed Out My Drive Way And Headed To School.

~
10 Minutes Later I Arrived At Kingswood Highschoool Pulling Up By Toya , Im A Senior This Year. I Cant Wait Too Finish School. Because I Cant Stand Being Here.