Chapter 2

Toyaa

As We Entered The School Building , All Eyes Were On Us As Always. I Mean Who Wouldn't Look We Fine Asf? Soo As We Headed To Our Lockers , Justin Approaches Us.
" Hey Toya , Hey Nami "

We Replied " Heeey Justinn"

I Use To Have A Crush On Justin Since The 9th Grade , But Justin As Always Been Known As The Player Type , And I Never Wanted To Get Invovled With Him Because Of That.

Right Now Im In A Relationship With Chris . He's Just Idk , Like One Minute He's Happy Next Minute He Wants To Hit On Me And Accused Me Of Things I Didn't Do. No One Knows That He Uses Me As His Punching Bag All The Time. But I Keep A Smile On My Face So No One Understands Or Knows My Pain. And I Dont Tell Nami Because I Know She Will Freak Out And Go Overboard , This Is My Problem Anyways, Not Hers.

"Earth To Toya" Nami Says As She Waves Her Hand In Front Of My Face.

" Huh " I Say.

" Girl , I Said Do Youu Wanna Hang Out With Justin, And His Friends Afterschool?"

" I Cant" I Replied Fast .

If I Tell Chris That I Was Hanging Around Other Boys, He Would Go Bloncas On Me, So Its Best That I Dont Go.

" Omfg Why Toya ? "

" I Got Alot Of Stuff I Gotta Do Afterschool "

*The Bell Rangs*

" Ill See You At Lunch"

" Yea"

Then We Walked Off Seperate Ways. She's Mad But She Will Get Over It.

~
When Im In 3rd Period , I Recieve A Text From Chris.

CHRISTOPHER: Come Out & Meet Me By Yoo Locker.

- Why ?

CHRISTOPHER: Just Fucking Do It Damn .

- K.

I Got Up Grabbed My Things , And Left Class. Soon As I Got To My Locker There Chris Was.

" Lets Go" Chris Says.

"Why ? , Where We Going ? I Cant Just Leave School Chris"

" Toya Shut The Fuck Up With All These Questions ,We Going To My House"

I Just Stood There.

" So You Wanna Play Toya , Dont Make Me Whoop Yoo Ass " He Grabbed My Wrist Tight , And Started Pulling Me Threw The Hallway To His Car.

When Were Inside The Car. He Mumured " Ima Give Yo Ass Some To Cry For Ina Few" I Couldnt Really Hear , Because I Was Crying.

When We Got To HiS House , I Walked To His Room And Sat On The Edge Of The Bed. He Came In " Baby Im Sorry , I Was Upset About Something." His Favorite Excuse. He Climbed On Top Of Me And Tried To Kiss Me, I Quickly Moved My Head. He Spreaded My Legs Open, I Tried To Close Them. " Chris Please Stop" He Didn't Listen He Just Went On. He Ripped My Panties Off , And Forces Himself Inside Of Me Rough. The Pain Was Unbearable , I Tried To Get Out Of His Grip. I Cried " CHRIS STOP PLEA- ! " * SMACK!* He Slaps Me. I Hold On To My Cheek. I Realize There Was Nothing Else I Could Do. I Silently Cried.