Chapter 7

Toyaa

"A Young Man By The Name Christopher Brought You Here, You Fainted. He's Waiting Here In The Waiting For You"

I Now Remember What Happened !!!....

"Your Name Is La'Toya Right?"

"Yess Ma'am"

"Well Im Your Nurse, My Name Is Shelly. Christopher Stayed To Make Sure Were Okay. He Says You Were Leaving A Party Last Night And A Few Girls Jumped You?"

"Umm, Yess." I Lied. As Much As Chris Hurt Me, I Realized I Still Love Him. I Cant Send Him To Jail.

"Well Do You Know Who These Girls Are?"

"No."

"Ok, Well Im Going To Speak With The Doctor And I'll Be Back In A Few"

After About 5 Minutes Chris Walked In. He Looked Tired And Still Had On The Same Thing From Lastnight. We Sat In Silence For About Two Minutes Until I Felt Myself Tearing Up. I Guess He Seen Because He Stood On And Walked To The Side Of The Hospital Bed I Was Laying In. Chris Reached For My Hand And I Quickly Moved It.

"Baby Im Sorry. I Promise I Am La'Toya I Love You With All My Heart Babygirl"

I Went From Hurt To Mad. Did This Nigga Just Say He Love Me?

" Chris What The Fuck You Mean You Love Me? Im Laying In This Damn Hospital Bed Bruised Up Because OF YOU!" I Yelled. "Chris I Truly Love You And You Take Me As A JOKE. Im There For You Before Anybody Else And You Treat Me Like Your Fucking Sex Slave. I Don't Know Why Tf You Think We Play In 50 Shades Of Grey Where You Can Fuck Me Whenever You Want And Beat Me When I Don't Do What You Want And Then Call That Shit LOVE? "

He Just Stood In Silence. *Ring Ring* I Reached Over To Get My Phone, It Was Nami.

-Hello?

-Hey Girl . You Good ? Wassup ?

-I'm Straight .... Kind Of ... Sort Of ... I Don't Even Know Nami Like For Real .

I Said With Tears Starting To Come To My Eyes . Chris Just Walked Out As If He Didn't Want To See Me Cry And Being In Guilt At The Same Time .

-What The Hell ? Are You Crying ? Toya What Happened ?

-I Wanna Tell You Nami . I Really Do . But I'm Scared You Won't Under-

-I Won't Understand ?! Man Toya Where You At ? I'm Getting Pissed . Did A Bitch Lay They Damn Hands On You ?! Cause I Bump Me A H-

-I'm At The Hospital . Just Come Here And I'll Tell You What Happened ...

-The Hospital ?! Yo Wtf Toya !
"BAE GET MY VASELINE AND TENNIS SHOES ! IM BOUT TO MUT ME A BI-"

I Hung Up . I Don't Know What The Fuck To Do . Damn Now Im At My Breaking Point . I Don't Know If I Should Stay With This Dumb Ass Or Leave Him . I'm Just So In Love With Him It's Ridiculous . Damn Toya Pull Yourself Together !

"Umm... Toya ?" The Nurse Said Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts . Making Me Quickly Dry My Tears .

"The Doctor Would Like To Run Some Blood Test On You And Have You Take A Urine Test"